1. Originally posted by paulc:[..]

Early Zoo TV Tour shows started with 8 straight songs from Achtung Baby. Now that takes confidence, balls and belief!
    Yeah that was really as good as it gets, imagine opening night how amazing that would have been to hear. I think Achtung baby got away with it though because it was such a great album, plus they were trying to emphasise the change in direction and the songs from that album work really well live. Zoo station probably joint best opener for me. Not saying I wouldn't enjoy that for SOE but I don't feel it would get quite as positive a reaction.

2. Nice update with info
  3. Originally posted by paulc:[..]

Early Zoo TV Tour shows started with 8 straight songs from Achtung Baby. Now that takes confidence, balls and belief!

Not when it was such a great album . I'd have been happy with the full 11 songs full on
  4. Some people didn't understand the album when it first came out, didn't know it was "great". Fans were pissed during the first leg when they opened with 8 songs from Achtung Baby, mainly because the set lacked the 80s hits they had at the time.

Of course, now we could only dream of such a thing happening...
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Some people didn't understand the album when it first came out, didn't know it was "great". Fans were pissed during the first leg when they opened with 8 songs from Achtung Baby, mainly because the set lacked the 80s hits they had at the time.

Of course, now we could only dream of such a thing happening...
    Exactly. In hindsight, it's a great album.
    At the time, opening with 8 straight from AB was very courageous.
  6. so... things are moving... good, I thought they were going to daley it again
  7. September 25 The Best Thing will be released on airwaves and on Amazon and Itunes
  8. Hahaha first response is always "source?"