1. I heard it will be delayed until January as The Edge will be sailing around the world on his solar powered yacht. This was from an incredibly credible source.
  2. Spoke to soon. Just ran into Bono and he said its coming out Friday! He was really excited, says "Edge is on fire. He's like an owl, he never sleeps. It sounds like punk rock from Uranus." Incredible!
  3. Oh brother
  4. Originally posted by amansman:Spoke to soon. Just ran into Bono and he said its coming out Friday! He was really excited, says "Edge is on fire. He's like an owl, he never sleeps. It sounds like punk rock from Uranus." Incredible!
    Punk rock from ur anus.
  5. I read that they are adding one final Joshua Tree show on Dugi Otok so they can wrap up in Zadar and spend more time in Croatia before the holidays. This is from the reliable girl who works for the resort chain they were dining at. She posted it on Instagram.

6. You were? How was it? Are you legally obliged to not say or can you post a video?
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I read that they are adding one final Joshua Tree show on Dugi Otok so they can wrap up in Zadar and spend more time in Croatia before the holidays. This is from the reliable girl who works for the resort chain they were dining at. She posted it on Instagram.
    Thank you!
    When this source reliable is, then I go
  8. My rumor is that the band is going to get the Salamander Army band that plays that cheesy old part in RHMT will be recording horn parts to overdub on the new album, and create videos of them for all the songs, and Edge will go to Montana and visit a commune there in the woods, where some Zen Master, possibly former Basketball Coach Phil Jackson, will educate them on relevance, and some fat guy who is fatter than me will discuss how much Cash they can make for the JT 31st anniversary edition that will actually include a standard dvd of the Sydney Zoo TV show remixed in Mono. Oh my oh my my my. I love U2, but almost love making fun of them as much.