1. I wouldn't go that far, myself. For me it's better than October and NLOTH, but that's probably as high as I'd rank it That's not to say I'm ranking it that LOW, it's more just that I really think so many of U2's albums are fucking masterpieces, and there are some that are close. For me, SoI is close, but not quite there. Now, trade out Volcano and maybe Song for Someone and put in Lucifer's Hands and Crystal Ballroom, THEN we're talking.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I wouldn't go that far, myself. For me it's better than October and NLOTH, but that's probably as high as I'd rank it That's not to say I'm ranking it that LOW, it's more just that I really think so many of U2's albums are fucking masterpieces, and there are some that are close. For me, SoI is close, but not quite there. Now, trade out Volcano and maybe Song for Someone and put in Lucifer's Hands and Crystal Ballroom, THEN we're talking.
    you r so right about those 4 songs. volcano and song f s not bad songs but..indeed, if those 2 songs were on that album it would be a stellar album for me but hey, AB had also 2 songs that aren't really 4 or 5 stars too
  3. Trying and So Cruel for me. Still awesome but not as good as the other songs in the album imo.
  4. So Cruel I can understand (though disagree), but Trying To Throw Your Arms?!?!?!?!?! Noooooooooooooo! Man I love that tune. It just oozes vibes. Take a drive by yourself in the wee hours of the morning with that song playing and I guarantee you'll see it differently
  5. Everybody agrees on Trying To Throw Your Arms so that's the weak link obviously. The 2nd to last changes between So Cruel (most people), Wild Horses (can't say why ) and Mysterious Ways (not many people... or maybe just myself ).
  6. Anyone Who Has listened the album Knows any of this songs???