1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    So Cruel I can understand (though disagree), but Trying To Throw Your Arms?!?!?!?!?! Noooooooooooooo! Man I love that tune. It just oozes vibes. Take a drive by yourself in the wee hours of the morning with that song playing and I guarantee you'll see it differently
    I mean, it's still beter than pretty much everything they've released since Pop haha so don't get me wrong. But if you put a gun to my head and I had to pick the two ''worst'' songs of Achtung Baby I'd pick those.

And Sergio: WHO WHO puts Horses as one of the worst songs on the album. For me it's like in the top 3/top 5 of Achtung.
  2. Love the mood and production on Tryin'. Deserves its place on AB. Side 2 wouldn't be tge same without it.
  3. Alright, back to topic.
  4. So... today fm gave SOE 3.5/5.

The main reviewer (the only one who heard it) said it wouldn’t bring in new fans but us oldies would love it, yet earlier said summer of love could be a song by ed sheeran in its modern production and minimalist approach.

What a contradiction!

She also says the little things lingers on you.
    I love that she says that. Edge is gonna explode on the solo
  5. Originally posted by eddyjedi:So... today fm gave SOE 3.5/5.

The main reviewer (the only one who heard it) said it wouldn’t bring in new fans but us oldies would love it, yet earlier said summer of love could be a song by ed sheeran in its modern production and minimalist approach.

What a contradiction!

She also says the little things lingers on you.
    I love that she says that. Edge is gonna explode on the solo

6. so..is it a single or not? american soul will be released as a single next week, I read that somewhere. bit confusing
  7. Has there been any indication on whether any of the SOE are available as 45's?