1. The worst album to me was SOI, by far. I'm ok with SOE, but it's not an album i have on my playlist in my car. I actually listen to Summer of Love and Red Flag Day, but that's it.
  2. It's funny what some time does. Two weeks ago there were lots of posts going ''this might be better than Achtung Baby''
    I still love SOE and listen to most of the songs on a daily basis
  3. Originally posted by marianarielli:It's funny what some time does. Two weeks ago there were lots of posts going ''this might be better than Achtung Baby''
    I still love SOE and listen to most of the songs on a daily basis
    hmm I don't think I heard a lot of people say it might be better than AB. It's not. But it still might be their best since the 90s.
  4. Definitely not better than AB. I'm not sure if it is better than Bomb (I love Bomb, including A man and a woman). But it is a very good album. Almost certainly better than NLOTH, which is dragged by a few not so great songs. And probably also better than SOI, or at least more melodic. What I am missing on SOE is a strong ending like SOI has (those last three DM songs totally rock for me). The last couple of songs on SOE are not the best. For me at least.
  5. Aaaah sorry I meant the best since AB, not better than AB
  6. well, I think it might be their best since AB. Time will tell. It's definitely not far off what came after AB
  7. Originally posted by dieder:[..]
    well, I think it might be their best since AB. Time will tell. It's definitely not far off what came after AB
    funny to see the different views, as so many think it's the worst since AB
  8. SOE is their best work since AB , just a great album.
  9. So my T-shirt arrived today. Now I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered vinyls. I swear this was my last order on u2. com.