1. they uploaded please live in mexico but what about if god will send his angels next time? how?

2. As I said earlier, they're lazy!

They've been putting out lazy releases for the last 10 years
  3. yeah, I should have remembered...
  4. Pretty sure it’ll be just a lyric video for send his Angels and Mofo. Saying that for mofo since the live video from Mexico was already done
  5. Adam's bass sounds clearer and more prominent in the Mexico re-ups on YT.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    There’s no legal reasons keeping them from releasing “With or Without You” - it’s already been released on CD, and on streaming in the past, and on DVD (PopMart). I suspect it was more for a quality reason. That sudden end on the EP suggested something was off. Maybe they just weren’t happy with that and decided to leave off.

Their obsession with perfection is a constant source of irritation. Like a number artists, Counting Crows release audio of their shows and I’ve got one from Sydney a few years ago where they had to stop and restart two songs. Yeah, they stuffed up but they don’t care. They’re more concerned about giving fans a faithful recording of what they heard. U2 need to embrace their imperfections more.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    There’s no legal reasons keeping them from releasing “With or Without You” - it’s already been released on CD, and on streaming in the past, and on DVD (PopMart). I suspect it was more for a quality reason. That sudden end on the EP suggested something was off. Maybe they just weren’t happy with that and decided to leave off.

Bizarre reason for including it originally then