1992-03-31 - Rosemont
    1992-04-07 - Austin
    1992-04-15 - San Diego
    1992-04-20 - Tacoma
    1992-04-21 - Tacoma
    1992-04-23 - Vancouver

and some more

and during this leg IMO was the bestperformances of One
    I will give a few of these a try...I just get a bit snooty when it comes to sound.
  2. If you want good sound, start with Austin "Bono is a dinky trabant" or Oakland (recently added). Not exactly Stockholm, but very good (4 stars easily) and enjoyable.
  3. The Boston St Patrick's day show is a ripper
  4. Leg 2... Killer versions of Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World and Love is Blindness (with poems and long solos, on several Germany concerts)... and Milan concert

Leg 1... Killer Versions of One, Wild Horses, good Mysterious Ways early solos

Leg 3... Good Bono's voice on fire like Saratoga and Anaheim... good versions for One

Leg 4... New songs at end of leg, Killer version for McPhisto's Desire and Ultraviolet

Leg 5... None

in this order, that was my comments

5. Leg 5 none ???

Dirty Day, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car and Lemon
  6. Leg 2: Ahoy Rotterdam.
  7. Speaking of ZooTV, we've reuploaded the "Wild Horses" source for the epic 1992-05-22 Milan. I was relistening to the other source "LDB Master Series 14" and I think the quality is up there with the former. Both have their pros and cons (we have samples of both for you to compare). Personally, I prefer the LDB one.
  8. Yes Pato, for me none hahaha...

Well, Dirty Day was played very well in Adelaide, Lemon too, but I don't like this "new setlist"... No Bad, no Ultraviolet, no Wild Horses, and With or Without You leg 5 was one of the worst things they made live in my opinion
  9. Originally posted by fleavox:Yes Pato, for me none hahaha...

Well, Dirty Day was played very well in Adelaide, Lemon too, but I don't like this "new setlist"... No Bad, no Ultraviolet, no Wild Horses, and With or Without You leg 5 was one of the worst things they made live in my opinion
    ahh is ok . good point about no Bad, no Ultraviolet, no Wild Horses, but anyway for me was a great leg . Sydney show was amazing and other too . I dont like the first part of Europe leg from 1993 because they almost don t play new songs
  10. Yeah, the start of the Zooropa leg was basically a continuation of Outside Broadcast BUT with McPhisto instead of Mirrorball Man (which is an improvement lol)
  11. Originally posted by patou2:[..]
    ahh is ok . good point about no Bad, no Ultraviolet, no Wild Horses, but anyway for me was a great leg . Sydney show was amazing and other too . I dont like the first part of Europe leg from 1993 because they almost don t play new songs
    I can almost understand the removal of Bad and, to a lesser extent, Wild Horses as the tour progressed but omitting UV was just nonsense to me. The loss of Desire (ZooTV version) was also a shame.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, the start of the Zooropa leg was basically a continuation of Outside Broadcast BUT with McPhisto instead of Mirrorball Man (which is an improvement lol)
    I politely disagee.

Oddly enough, wasn't the MB Man supposed to be more 'North American' while MacPhisto was dreamt up for the European population?