1. This is how it should be: Japan
  2. I'll probably take a couple pictures and then put my phone up when I go. I can watch them perform through a screen at home for free.
  3. Hey ! One Ok Rock on a U2 forum ! Never thought that would happen.

If you like them try to check out :

Mighty long fall, Deeper Deeper , Memories, Liar , 69 and Karasu in the live version from their club tour if you don't mind Japanese.
  4. Interesting article, I was just thinking about an Ed Sheehan performance where he was in a studio literally only 4 or 5 people and it was being professionally recorded anyway and these girls decided to record the whole thing. If I was Ed Sheeran I would genuinely have said just buy my next DVD then and not bothered performing . The girls then got slated on Facebook and one of them decided to start calling everyone jealous lol. It's probably one of the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen due to the close proximity to the artist.
  5. Yeah interesting that, I was reading it a little earlier. Not sure of the practicalities of these pouches, especially at larger venues, or if it will catch on more mainstream, but it's good to see someone take a stand, it will be interesting to hear how it pans out.

Personally, I think it's a losing battle, and people need to learn to regulate their own behaviour somewhat and learn to live in the moment.

Another worry is if it does catch on, it could backfire for people like us who like watching live material, and perhaps be far less material readily available, and as someone who enjoys watching U2 live bootlegs and all these amazing multicams like pretty much everyone here I'd imagine, it's not a good thing obviously, but neither is the sea of phones and devices. It's tricky for sure.

If these pouch things do take off or policies become stricter, and artists begin supporting them en masse, I just hope there always be those people who will sneak stuff in and film covertly.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Interesting article, I was just thinking about an Ed Sheehan performance where he was in a studio literally only 4 or 5 people and it was being professionally recorded anyway and these girls decided to record the whole thing. If I was Ed Sheeran I would genuinely have said just buy my next DVD then and not bothered performing . The girls then got slated on Facebook and one of them decided to start calling everyone jealous lol. It's probably one of the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen due to the close proximity to the artist.
    HA. It was this...

7. The one I watched was in a radio studio but it just shows that everyone's doing the same thing, it's really annoying. Why not even ask for a picture after the performance? But to record it mid performance is something else.
  8. Oh man that's so sad. If you want to immortalize the moment with your crappy camera instead of taking the professional shot, that's alright: take a few shots or a short video and that's all. But recording the whole damn thing through? Increibly unrespectful.
  9. When showing people where you are is better than actually being there.

10. *buy should be film in this case
  11. Yeah,If you don't prove it on social media is like you haven't been there...