1. No, you are saying that some opinions are not valid. If you want to participate in a forum, rule #1 is that everyone should feel welcome to give their opinions. You are doing the opposite and this is not cool here at U2start.

2. so you're saying that any opinion you don't share is wrong.

the door is that way>>>>>>>>
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    No, you are saying that some opinions are not valid. If you want to participate in a forum, rule #1 is that everyone should feel welcome to give their opinions. You are doing the opposite and this is not cool here at U2start.
    Same thing when people like to say I'm drinking from the conspiracy Koolaid when I comment on U2's actions from a less critical perspective. Only difference is you aren't bringing up rule #1 in that situation.
  4. Bono and adam can be seen live on french info bfmtv in Nice For the birthday ceremony of terrorist attack just now...
  5. Originally posted by daymo1202:[..]

Totally agree, If these guys aren't in control of their own musical destiny then who is?

Live Nation might have had some minor input but if the band were "paying off some favour" there's no way they would have played this many shows much less heading down to South America.

I think the extent of this (based on the ridiculous NA itinerary logistics) is that the tour booking aspect was definitely left to LiveNation and was hands off by the band (except for maybe Guy Oseary) Paul McGuinness would have looked at some of these cities and said "WTF is this????"

I'm sure the idea of the tour was all the bands doing. U2 makes Live Nation enough money that I don't think they're going to press them into anything...
  6. Nothing.
  7. What's wrong with Bono,

Nothing!
  8. Saturday evening at least nothing!!
  9. God bless Bono the Mick Jagger of the future
  10. I've seen U2 three times this tour. One in Berlin and two in Amesterdam.Last night 4 meters in front of Bono. Nothing wrong with him. .Amazing show.Sublime concert.