Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. don't know what everyone was watching, but I loved the performance of TBT bring on the E+I tour!
  2. Best comment on YouTube:
    That's the thing about U2, it takes a while for the song to truly hit you.
  3. I feel like that 100% but honestly more so than ever, I've never went from hating a song to really liking it and in such a short space of time too. I've went from meh to brilliant or meh to poor but never from hate to liking a track.
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]
    I can see that being a response but most likely that person didn't hear Song for Somone
    I really believe that's why we got The Blackout last week so it had two songs that would appeal to different crowds.

Exactly it's 2 different songs and I think they did the release quite well actually.
  5. Can't wait for it to hit Melbourne, will ? myself, but that's okay Ill take a spare pare off underwear.
  6. It's too bad they didn't do Blackout and Best Thing on Fallon. I get that they still want to promote the JT tour and get a little political dig in, but it would've been cool to hear both songs back to back.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    It's too bad they didn't do Blackout and Best Thing on Fallon. I get that they still want to promote the JT tour and get a little political dig in, but it would've been cool to hear both songs back to back.
    Yeah I agree, I can't wait for it live.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    It's too bad they didn't do Blackout and Best Thing on Fallon. I get that they still want to promote the JT tour and get a little political dig in, but it would've been cool to hear both songs back to back.
    I'm hopeful we'll get plenty of performances of Blackout over the course of the promo tour and possibly back to back also. Wonder if we'll hear anything else from the album on the promo tour or will they consider the 3 we've already heard as enough until it's release .
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm hopeful we'll get plenty of performances of Blackout over the course of the promo tour and possibly back to back also. Wonder if we'll hear anything else from the album on the promo tour or will they consider the 3 we've already heard as enough until it's release .
    Hey Dean, hope your well my friend
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I reckon the 3 we have heard is it, the rest will be a surprise. oh not sure if they play the little things or not on the promo tour. Probably not as they have already performed it on tour. And Jimmy kimmel