Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. It does sound a little flat... but in listening to these tv appearances over the years I feel like they all sound like this... Its like they are in a giant studio but with terrible sound. Even bullet sounds "tingy and flat"
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah probably will be kept a surprise, I was just looking at single release dates and they do only tend to release one single before the album is out but it's usually a bit nearer the time like a month before release but yeah they have given us enough to enjoy until the release. I'm not sure what lengths they are going to but I think measures have been taken to prevent it leaking online however it does still seem an achievement we haven't heard more considering they've been playing tracks for people, must be very trustworthy people.

Really hoping to that this is their best album since HTDAAB
  3. Well my u2 average sort of exists between pop, HTDAAB, SOI, Boy. All really good albums so if it lives up to them I'd be happy. Would love it to displace one of my top 4 of AB, TJT, ATYCLB and Zooropa but tall order.
  4. I thought it was a pretty good performance - especially considering how hard it must be to get atmosphere in a studio setting. Bono did seem a bit tired but they have had a brutal interview schedule and its hard to be "on" 24/7.
  5. I thought it was fine...and I hate The Best Thing less in it's live incarnation
  6. Damn I want that shirt that Edge has.
  7. I was trying to get one of the original Music Rising ones but think they have discontinued
  8. Yeah , man , like. 7 years ago! I wish they would reissue them. Pretty shirts and for a good cause.
  9. I loved Bullet on Fallon