2017-09-22 - San Diego
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. Oh my this is obviously very touchy subject. Didn't realize we were adding GA queue line to the list of things not discuss at the dinner table along with religion and politics.
  2. Originally posted by guykirk9:Oh my this is obviously very touchy subject. Didn't realize we were adding GA queue line to the list of things not discuss at the dinner table along with religion and politics.
    good lad. you checked in. you get to stay!

3. What's to stop anyone from starting an alternate virtual GA line for A venue ?
  4. Someone standing up and questioning it...

5. I'm in line and no one has a number on their hand. Don't think they're doing the GA fan check in. The line is not huge at all.
  6. That's because everyone that has a number was dismissed. Wait until they all come back to check in! LOL
  7. Oh god I can't wait to see this massive shit storm that will happen later today. Get your popcorn out folks! GA queue madness will begin shortly.
  8. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Oh god I can't wait to see this massive shit storm that will happen later today. Get your popcorn out folks! GA queue madness will begin shortly.
    Fuck. People here are complaining about the fan line check haha
  9. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    Oh god I can't wait to see this massive shit storm that will happen later today. Get your popcorn out folks! GA queue madness will begin shortly.
    Man... you checked in here in a knick of time! I was just about to give you the boot! LOL
  10. Get answers! Find out who's in charge and who gave them authority... Then lead your people in revolt!
  11. Yeah you got there "too late", the wristbands are only for the first 500 or so, they are dismissed and will be back at 2/3 or so to queue right in front of you.