1. I have feeling the music video is gonna be amazing. The Best Thing video was one of their best in years, and I bet this one will be great too. Digital cinematography has come a long way, and I can just imagine all those sparks and smoke going around the band in the video will look really special.

I'm quite a big believer in visuals really helping create a great atmosphere for a song - you only have to look at their live performances to see that. But when looking at U2 music videos some of my favourites are: Stay, One, Lemon, still haven't found, WOWY, Elevation, Beautiful Day, to name a few.
  2. Reading people's opinions regarding new U2 songs based on minute long clips is an even more confusing experience than reading Donald Trump's twitter feed. I'm just gonna wait for them to release something before passing judgement.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:Reading people's opinions regarding new U2 songs based on minute long clips is an even more confusing experience than reading Donald Trump's twitter feed. I'm just gonna wait for them to release something before passing judgement.
    Exactly what I've been saying. Don't know why people bother to say anything based on the snippets. Whats the point?
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Exactly what I've been saying. Don't know why people bother to say anything based on the snippets. Whats the point?
    Its like standing outside a stadium all night and then saying “shit concert”
  5. No guys, people are entitled to pass judgement on an entire 11 track album based on 3 released songs and 1 snippet.
  6. Originally posted by u2opra:I have feeling the music video is gonna be amazing. The Best Thing video was one of their best in years, and I bet this one will be great too. Digital cinematography has come a long way, and I can just imagine all those sparks and smoke going around the band in the video will look really special.

I'm quite a big believer in visuals really helping create a great atmosphere for a song - you only have to look at their live performances to see that. But when looking at U2 music videos some of my favourites are: Stay, One, Lemon, still haven't found, WOWY, Elevation, Beautiful Day, to name a few.
    I loooove ISHF music video. I went to Vegas in the summer and seeing where they filmed it was awesome even though it's changed quite a bit for the worse.
  7. Why post thoughts on a snippet? Why look at photos of a video shoot before the video drops? Why post on a fan forum? Why do anything?