1. Thanks, maybe more Dutch U2Starters?
  2. Thanks anyway. Maybe I will ask it in the dutch topic.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:.

TTYW is my least favorite song off TJT but The Strypes are my favorite band of the bunch, and MAN do they improve the song or what?! Abrassive, aggressive, truly desert-like, pure blues-rock. That solo at 04:05, for God's sake. I mean, how many times you can say you prefer a cover version rather than the original song by your favorite band?

giving the album it's first spin now, and was just coming on here to post how good TTYW is haha.

Definitely my favourite cover on the album.
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

giving the album it's first spin now, and was just coming on here to post how good TTYW is haha.

Definitely my favourite cover on the album.
    YESSSS

5. I won a copy of this and received it in the mail today!There are some great covers here! I'm interested in checking out All Tvvins
  6. This was released on heavyweight vinyl in Ireland on Dec 1st. Limited to 500 numbered copies. Ebuzz.ie shipping abroad.
  7. Originally posted by Anam:This was released on heavyweight vinyl in Ireland on Dec 1st. Limited to 500 numbered copies. Ebuzz.ie shipping abroad.
    I'd love to have a copy but 500 seems too limited for it to be affordable. Thanks for the heads up anyway!
  8. Fuck this. 25€ plus reasonable shipping - I'll have one! Thanks

EDIT - ordered! Let's see when they deliver.
  9. Excellent, well done. I think it's a bargain. Good album, lovely vinyl and both Ireland-only and very limited, so a good investment.
  10. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Excellent, well done. I think it's a bargain. Good album, lovely vinyl and both Ireland-only and very limited, so a good investment.
    And best of all - all profits for charity!