1. Yeah, it's a bit odd. I guess it's to do with the fact that there's so many different links to the one torrent site now, and certain ISP block them, it's not as common as it was even 5 years ago, as soon as something was released, it was on torrent sites within 24 hours, if that. Now it can be a few weeks or even months now.
  2. Just listened to it on (Irish) Spotify. Not bad (Streets, Found & Mothers are awful) and worth a listen for the bonus track anyway of course !!
  3. I give up (rather easily, mind you). I can't find this live version of Red Hill Mining Town anywhere online here in Canada.

A little help/direction/guidance would be greatly appreciate.

(Admittedly, I don't give a s*^# about the cover tracks).
  4. Me either, I can't find it on the internet in the Netherlands too. Maybe later this year or so.
  5. Originally posted by treasure:Just listened to it on (Irish) Spotify. Not bad (Streets, Found & Mothers are awful) and worth a listen for the bonus track anyway of course !!
    Those are the three duffers in my opinion too. I don't know anything about Gavin James, but it was some feat to wring all excitement from WTSHNN!

But it's mostly positives. The Strypes, The Coronas, Fangclub deserve honourable mentions. And that band at the end, the U2s- swap out that ould piano for a guitar and they'd be on to a winner!
  6. Btw The record is not online at all outside Ireland. towerrecords.ie will ship internationally though.
  7. I just got mine in the mail today here in the USA. I actually think that many of the bands did pretty decent jobs (though I liked the more "acoustic" sounding arrangements a bit less). With one notable exception - that cover of Bullet The Blue Sky is just aimless and wretched. If they'd had some other band do it, it would save the album.
  8. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    Those are the three duffers in my opinion too. I don't know anything about Gavin James, but it was some feat to wring all excitement from WTSHNN!

But it's mostly positives. The Strypes, The Coronas, Fangclub deserve honourable mentions. And that band at the end, the U2s- swap out that ould piano for a guitar and they'd be on to a winner!
    Streets and Found without their bass lines are just pointless