1. I'm very sorry to all.

I'm starting to enjoy the Passengers Album.

Slug (Original)
    Your Blue Room (Great)
    Miss Sarajevo (Class)
    Different Kind of Blue (Reminds me of the begining of Ultraviolet on 360)
    Always Forever Now (A good tune)
    Elvis Presley Ate America (Which is funny)

Quite liking Beach Sequence, One Minute Warrning and Corpse

Sorry guys...

and yes it does count as a U2 album becuase it was part of The Complete U2 from iTunes
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:I'm very sorry to all.

I'm starting to enjoy the Passengers Album.

Slug (Original)
    Your Blue Room (Great)
    Miss Sarajevo (Class)
    Different Kind of Blue (Reminds me of the begining of Ultraviolet on 360)
    Always Forever Now (A good tune)
    Elvis Presley Ate America (Which is funny)

Quite liking Beach Sequence, One Minute Warrning and Corpse

Sorry guys...

and yes it does count as a U2 album becuase it was part of The Complete U2 from iTunes

I knew you would in time. Can't stand Elvis Ate America at all, but the rest is awesome.

3. Is it a U2 album? Technically no but, but I think that the band might. As mentioned, they did included in 'The Complete U2' iTunes set.
  4. Bump

This is essentially the only u2 album (I know technically it's not but it's close enough). What's the best way to going about getting this. Is eBay the best way? Any idea why it isn't on iTunes?
  5. I swear I've seen it on iTunes. eBay it usually goes relatively cheap for.

6. Thanks. I looked all over iTunes for it but just couldn't find it. I know it was on the box set, but I guess it isn't there any more.
  7. I just searched Passengers (Australian iTunes) and found it along with the Miss Sarajevo EP. So it must be a licensing thing then or some label region crap.
  8. I bought this new at a record store 2 years ago and I still love it with a passion <3 I listen to this more than the last 3 "real" u2 albums
  9. It inspired me to get into creating instrumental and ambient music.
  10. It's not in the US version of iTunes. I guess I'll have to get a physical copy somewhere. I really want it.
  11. Not been long since this one's been out of action (the topic) but thought maybe bump it up. Any more passengers for Passengers?

Also point of discussion as asked in the original post: should it be classed as a legit U2 album?
  12. This album has inspired me to want to make a somewhat similar album.