1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I've been looking for a program like that! Thanks Aidan!

You're always welcome my friend!
  2. Originally posted by germcevoythe car drives the driver in F-1. Moto Gp relys more on rider skill which is what I like. And it takes bigger balls to compete in
    Indeed, these pilots have balls like balloons. Which means they're crazy.
    Gerard, did you see the race last monday?

EDIT - Sorry I've just seen the other topic.
    Originally posted by germcevoyalrite mate. the seasons well over. Rossi took a calculated risk trying out a new engine. He had nothing to loose, and a lot to gain and it just didn't work. It'sno big deal for him really. they are just using this time to get ready for next season
    Yeah. I agree. But it's a shame anyway. For an Italian guy, crashing a new motor in Italy is always more painful than in, e.g., Japan.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    But it's a shame anyway. For an Italian guy, crashing a new motor in Italy is always more painful than in, e.g., Japan.

Oh yeah, It was terrible last sunday for Valentino! And you have to consider that the circuit was very close to his home.
    Anyway, although here in Italy we are really fond for Rossi, we are quite happy because a Ducati won the gp.
  4. Originally posted by alfmlcOh yeah, It was terrible last sunday for Valentino! And you have to consider that the circuit was very close to his home.
    Anyway, although here in Italy we are really fond for Rossi, we are quite happy because a Ducati won the gp.
    Yeah. I'm a huge fan of Valentino, so I felt dissapointed with the motor crashing. Anyway next year WILL be the Year of Valentino again.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yeah. I'm a huge fan of Valentino, so I felt dissapointed with the motor crashing. Anyway next year WILL be the Year of Valentino again.

only if he has the bike to win on
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyonly if he has the bike to win on
    Yep.
  7. Where are you Nate??
    Did you watch the Nextel Cup today??
    what a great race
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniWhere are you Nate??
    Did you watch the Nextel Cup today??
    what a great race

Yep! I watched it. Great race. Sorry I haven't been on. I had a lot of studying to do, so if I start typing about the Puritans or Native Americans, please forgive me.
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yep! I watched it. Great race. Sorry I haven't been on. I had a lot of studying to do, so if I start typing about the Puritans or Native Americans, please forgive me.

hahaha...don't worry...I don't want to make you more busy...I'll watch the NFL today...take care of yourself and good luck with the Puritans and Native...

M. Martin finished on 4th??I can't believe...

See you friend!!
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

hahaha...don't worry...I don't want to make you more busy...I'll watch the NFL today...take care of yourself and good luck with the Puritans and Native...

M. Martin finished on 4th??I can't believe...

See you friend!!

I've got everything done so I'll be on for a couple hours. Yeah I can't believe he finished 4th either. He almost won, but Edward's car was just too good, and Jr. had fresher tires which is always a plus.
  11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I've got everything done so I'll be on for a couple hours. Yeah I can't believe he finished 4th either. He almost won, but Edward's car was just too good, and Jr. had fresher tires which is always a plus.

Yes....and how about Ku. Bush and the accident??

He crashed alone and made a lot of confusion on the race
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Yes....and how about Ku. Bush and the accident??

He crashed alone and made a lot of confusion on the race

Yeah I was watching the leaders and I just saw him in the background crashing, and then he took about 5 other cars with him. Something broke I think. It was the big one like at Talladega.