1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah I was watching the leaders and I just saw him in the background crashing, and then he took about 5 other cars with him. Something broke I think. It was the big one like at Talladega.

That's true and now Ku. Bush has a difficult situation on the chase in my opinion
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

That's true and now Ku. Bush has a difficult situation on the chase in my opinion

Yeah. But from what I've seen in the past, if you have one bad race you might still win, two probably not, and if you have three, you're done.
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. But from what I've seen in the past, if you have one bad race you might still win, two probably not, and if you have three, you're done.

You're right and this is the first season that I'll watch almost all races..so I'm very happy because of it....I'm getting more experience about NASCAR

now I'll eat something and watch T. Romo win against Bears...I'll try to back later...see you friend!!
  4. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

You're right and this is the first season that I'll watch almost all races..so I'm very happy because of it....I'm getting more experience about NASCAR

now I'll eat something and watch T. Romo win against Bears...I'll try to back later...see you friend!!

See you. I'll probably watch the game too. Glad to hear that you're getting into NASCAR. It's very addicting.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

See you. I'll probably watch the game too. Glad to hear that you're getting into NASCAR. It's very addicting.

Yeah...my favourite auto racing...NASCAR is the best!!
  6. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Yeah...my favourite auto racing...NASCAR is the best!!

Yep! It sure is! I've always loved it. I just can't believe the season is ending so soon. Oh well. They broadcast preseason testing here. And I've got websites also that can keep us updated.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yep! It sure is! I've always loved it. I just can't believe the season is ending so soon. Oh well. They broadcast preseason testing here. And I've got websites also that can keep us updated.

Nice...we don't have it here...but I'm very happy because I can see all the season for teh first time on Speed Channel...before they only showed a few races....let's watch and wait

and I love the new avvie again hehe

See you Nate!!
  8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Nice...we don't have it here...but I'm very happy because I can see all the season for teh first time on Speed Channel...before they only showed a few races....let's watch and wait

and I love the new avvie again hehe

See you Nate!!

Thanks! I made it myself. I'll keep you updated on the testing and I'll also give you the links to the websites.
  9. Casey Stoner took the MotoGP World Chapionship title on Sunday there. He dominated the whole season (admittedlly with a stronger bike than the rest of the paddock) but still quite an achievement. Second youngest rider ever to lift the title and also Ducatis first title at this level.

Congratulations to them all and lets hope Honda and Yamaha are right up there from race one next season
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Thanks! I made it myself. I'll keep you updated on the testing and I'll also give you the links to the websites.

Thanks friend...I'll be waiting for your news...

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyCasey Stoner took the MotoGP World Chapionship title on Sunday there. He dominated the whole season (admittedlly with a stronger bike than the rest of the paddock) but still quite an achievement. Second youngest rider ever to lift the title and also Ducatis first title at this level.

Congratulations to them all and lets hope Honda and Yamaha are right up there from race one next season

Really nice...I heard something about it but I don't like MotoGP very much...anyway..thanks for the news and now I'm wondering:with good bikes (Stoner and Rossi)...who will be the champion of the next year?!

what do you think germcevoy?

See you friend!
  12. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

Really nice...I heard something about it but I don't like MotoGP very much...anyway..thanks for the news and now I'm wondering:with good bikes (Stoner and Rossi)...who will be the champion of the next year?!

what do you think germcevoy?

See you friend!

aww man how can you not like MotoGp. It's way way way better that all that NASCAR stuff. About next year, Rossi will definatley be up there but keep an eye out for Marco Melandri.