1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

aww man how can you not like MotoGp. It's way way way better that all that NASCAR stuff. About next year, Rossi will definatley be up there but keep an eye out for Marco Melandri.

NASCAR is the best for me...but Ok...we have different opinions...anyway...Melandri is a new pilot?Never listened his name...and how about Stoner?
  2. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

NASCAR is the best for me...but Ok...we have different opinions...anyway...Melandri is a new pilot?Never listened his name...and how about Stoner?

Melandri has been on the scene for a while. He's been through the ranks and has been racing with Honda in the MotoGP class for the last few seasons. He's switching to Ducati though next year (very strong bike) so he should be way more competitive
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Melandri has been on the scene for a while. He's been through the ranks and has been racing with Honda in the MotoGP class for the last few seasons. He's switching to Ducati though next year (very strong bike) so he should be way more competitive

ok...I'll try to watch more the MotoGP

See you my friend!!
    Greetings From Brazil!!
  4. Update for Aidan: Carl Edwards was penalized 25 points for failing post-race inspection.
  5. Sunday morning F1 at Japan's Fuij Speedway. One of my favorites circuits of Gran Turismo 4
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongSunday morning F1 at Japan's Fuij Speedway. One of my favorites circuits of Gran Turismo 4

I hate the place. Good to see top flight racing back there though. Suzuka sucks
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongSunday morning F1 at Japan's Fuij Speedway. One of my favorites circuits of Gran Turismo 4

I love that track!
  8. the straight is too long at Fuji. The lower budget teams will have no chance
  9. Originally posted by germcevoythe straight is too long at Fuji. The lower budget teams will have no chance
    Just as usual.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Just as usual.

Ferrari, Maclaren. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the rest
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Just as usual.

I think we can all agree that low-budget teams never win in any form of motorsports.
  12. Originally posted by easports43I think we can all agree that low-budget teams never win in any form of motorsports.
    I think we can all agree that low-budget teams never win in any form of sports.