1. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I think we can all agree that low-budget teams never win in any form of motorsports.

I don't see F1 as a sport. It's more of an engineering race and it's all way too comercial. Bring back the glory days
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] I think we can all agree that low-budget teams never win in any form of sports.

Well said.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyI don't see F1 as a sport. It's more of an engineering race and it's all way too comercial. Bring back the glory days
    Bring back the Ayrton days Id say.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Bring back the Ayrton days Id say.

No disagreeing here!
  5. All the drivers are so boring mowdays to. Kimmi Raikkonen? I'd rather have my ears hooked to the back of a car and be driven at speed down a rough, bumpy road rather than have a conversation with that man
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyAll the drivers are so boring mowdays to. Kimmi Raikkonen? I'd rather have my ears hooked to the back of a car and be driven at speed down a rough, bumpy road rather than have a conversation with that man

hahahaha! Same here!
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyAll the drivers are so boring mowdays to. Kimmi Raikkonen? I'd rather have my ears hooked to the back of a car and be driven at speed down a rough, bumpy road rather than have a conversation with that man
    This man is sooooooooo incredibly boring...
  8. Originally posted by easports43Update for Aidan: Carl Edwards was penalized 25 points for failing post-race inspection.

OMG....I didn't know about it....

I like C.E....he'll be a great pilot in my opinion....

today I watched the last 50 laps of bush series...I hope a great racing tomorrow....

Thanks for the information...see you Nate!!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Bring back the Ayrton days Id say.

I remember that days...just a little boy with my Senna toy car watching the races
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I don't see F1 as a sport. It's more of an engineering race and it's all way too comercial. Bring back the glory days

That's because I'm a NASCAR fan,even with no brazilian pilots there
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni[..]

That's because I'm a NASCAR fan,even with no brazilian pilots there

Good point.
  12. Hey Nate...I couldn't watch the last Nextel Cup race...could you tell me something about the race?

Greetings from Brazil from your friend Aidan