1. good idea. i know i will use yahweh for sure.
  2. Originally posted by RickJKDMANgood idea. i know i will use yahweh for sure.

Yahweh is a great idea! What about In A Little While?
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yahweh is a great idea! What about In A Little While?

boston version of in alittle while.

i loved the version of "please" that they did on the third leg of the elevation tour that they did, acoustic. i wish i could find a soundboard version of that.

here are some songs id like to get opinions on the versions i should include.

in gods country
    stay
    mothers of diss.
    love is blindness

ill be back in a couple of hours. time to watch a movie with the mrs.
  4. In God's Country. Most versions are pretty much the same so check out some good quality Joshua Tree Shows or if you want something different check the acoustic version from the last Elevation show in Miami. Its great. Same with Love Is Blindness, all the versions are pretty much the same so just get a great audio quality version (Zooropa Dublin). Mothers Of The Dissapeared, I should reckon the version from Santiago - 1998-02-11 (the actual Mothers Of The Dissapeared are on stage).
    Stay : either Dublin Zooropa or Boston DVD. Both different, but both brilliant

5. Stay : either Dublin Zooropa or Boston DVD. Both different, but both brilliant

I would say Boston.
  6. I re-sent those e-mails with the links that you requested. Let me know if you get them
  7. Originally posted by easports43I would say Boston.
    I would say Dublin, of course...
  8. Originally posted by RickJKDMANi loved the version of "please" that they did on the third leg of the elevation tour that they did, acoustic. i wish i could find a soundboard version of that.
    Of course,this Please's are absolutely great!! For a soundboard version, get Miami 2001-12-02.
    Originally posted by RickJKDMANin gods country
    London 1987-06-12.
    Originally posted by RickJKDMANstay
    Dublin 1993-08-28 or, in a different mood, Toronto 2001-05-25.
    Originally posted by RickJKDMANmothers of diss.
    Tempe 1987-12-19.
    Originally posted by RickJKDMANlove is blindness
    Sydney 1993-11-27.
  9. Originally posted by RickJKDMANi was wondering if i could get everyones help.
    i want to make a 4 disc best of u2 live compilation for a couple individuals who are going through a really hard time. one being cancer, the other is going through depression.

they both are big u2 fans and i want to lmake this as professional as possible.

ideas on setlists, eras, cover art, etc.. would be amazing.

thanx
    rick

Wow! hope they will be OK!! your a good friend!

as for songs, I would put Yaweh at the end of both CDs..

Kite and Sometimes You Can't Make It.

MLK with The Streets from the superbowl could be great aswell..

Stay healthy!!!
  10. If i was you i'd definately put up Walk On (live from Boston) and Kite (from Slane)...
    And maybe you can pick some happy songs for the best
    Like euhm Angel Of Harlem or Desire
  11. Mlk is a must. 'sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realise'
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyI re-sent those e-mails with the links that you requested. Let me know if you get them

thanx a lot. i just got home form work so ill have to check them out.