1. Originally posted by germcevoyMlk is a must. 'sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realise'

i am going to put it in before one tree hill.
  2. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

i am going to put it in before one tree hill.

good. Theres plenty of great versions out there to choose from
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

good. Theres plenty of great versions out there to choose from

what version of desire should i include. i am thinking of putting it possibly after hawkmoon 269. i was thinking a lovetown version from dublin. which was is the best?
  4. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

what version of desire should i include. i am thinking of putting it possibly after hawkmoon 269. i was thinking a lovetown version from dublin. which was is the best?

Lovetown from Dublin, or Popmart Mexico City. Considering this is for long-time fans, Desire from Indianapolis Elevation Tour is awesome. Bono introduces the band like he would in high-school. It's also a pretty good performance.
  5. no no has to be Rotterdam 1990-01-10. With Edge's mad solo and the great snippets. Don't go with anything else
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyno no has to be Rotterdam 1990-01-10. With Edge's mad solo and the great snippets. Don't go with anything else

that is one version i dont have.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyno no has to be Rotterdam 1990-01-10. With Edge's mad solo and the great snippets. Don't go with anything else

Oh yeah! Forgot about that! Desire is a song that should have 2 versions. But if you use one, use Rotterdam.
  8. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

I have it. You want me to send it to you?
  9. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

i'll e-mail it to you
  10. Originally posted by RickJKDMAN[..]

What's your address?
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

i'll e-mail it to you

thank you thank you.

i included mlk from rocks hottest ticket bootleg.
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What's your address?

rickbroshear@yahoo.com