1. lol the boy in the Two Hearts Beat As One is an animation?

And I prefer this painting

2. Hey guys, you know what I think? It think U2 doesn't even exists.. the real U2 are a bunch of man in a recording studio in a clinic basement doing nothing else than making records and painting album covers.
  3. ...
  4. Originally posted by RemyHey guys, you know what I think? It think U2 doesn't even exists.. the real U2 are a bunch of man in a recording studio in a clinic basement doing nothing else than making records and painting album covers.

I kno. The pages i'm viewing are painted on my monitor. It isnt even switched on!!
  5. Originally posted by paolom3alright well i can just say SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M RIGHT

lol I like this guy
  6. ..
  7. Originally posted by paolom3alright well i can just say SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M RIGHT

Please remain nice. If you're certain you're right, why be so upset?
    Just leave it.
  8. ..
  9. introduce yourself. tell us a bit about yourself and 4get this shakey start
  10. Ok, we can stop and talk about good music (U2)
  11. ...
  12. Originally posted by paolom3wow i just realised that more attention than i wanted, althought i do understand how what i said would be hard to believe, in the end we were only acting imature on both sides....agree to disagree, and Paolo[me] has made an ass out of him again.

you did post in 3 topics