1. ...
  2. and welcome to ya
  3. ...
  4. Originally posted by paolom3i swear i am nice

I'm sure you'l redeem yourself
  5. ...
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Sure, and he painted the Achtung Baby cover too didn't he? And what about the Pop cover, you're right! Stupid me I didn't see that one.. The people on the Pop cover don't even exist!

My gosh, the Pop photos are just paintings made by people in clinics. U2 betrayed us all
    [/quote Maybe This Thread should be closed before we have to hear any other stories.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

HaHaHa! Nice Remy! Maybe This Thread should be closed before we have to hear any other stories.

I think we've all came to a mutual decision to let it go, and so to fade away
  8. I'm confused. I was off the forums for a few hours and now I see all this stuff...Can someone please fill me in? I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I just think I missed something.
  9. ..
  10. Originally posted by paolom3i'll tell you the story, i assure you with no spin or attitude.

O.K.
  11. Originally posted by easports43I'm confused. I was off the forums for a few hours and now I see all this stuff...Can someone please fill me in? I'm not trying to stir up trouble. I just think I missed something.

you missed this guy pretemd he had some big story. It was bullshit so people took the piss. Thats about it
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you missed this guy pretemd he had some big story. It was bullshit so people took the piss. Thats about it

About the Boy Cover?