1. I formally apologize. I confused you with Yeah.

But just to keep the arguement going. The Freedom Flotila did have terror ties. Nothing you can do about it you anti-semitic a-hole.

I know its old news, but I'm enjoying this arguement.

2. Just as much you get from any other country (minus our friend Michael ).Some foreigners i have met seriously think you can buy drugs in the supermarket in Holland.

But i can honestly say I never ever came into contact with the sight of drugs, except for a RHCP concert (but hey does that count?) I didnt use myself though!
  3. Good Lord, Aaron, the way you communicate your arguments is pathetic.
  4. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Just as much you get from any other country (minus our friend Michael ).Some foreigners i have met seriously think you can buy drugs in the supermarket in Holland.

But i can honestly say I never ever came into contact with the sight of drugs, except for a RHCP concert (but hey does that count?) I didnt use myself though!

Some concerts dont count.

Anyone who says they can remember being at a Pink Floyd concert wasen't actually there.

But, yeah, most people are pretty ill informed about countrys other than there own. The exception being I know a decent amount about Canada, since I live within a few hundred miles or so of it.
  5. I honestly dont care if I get banned (at least from the polictiacl forums). Anything posted from a left-wing source is automatically the truth, while anything from a white ring source, the U.S, or Israel is automatically B.S, even if theres overwhelming evidence backing it.
  6. The Schnook strikes again.
  7. Oh, dear, this does get fun to read from time to time now, doesn't it?
  8. I'm always torn between amusement and sympathy...
  9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I honestly dont care if I get banned (at least from the polictiacl forums). Anything posted from a left-wing source is automatically the truth, while anything from a white ring source, the U.S, or Israel is automatically B.S, even if theres overwhelming evidence backing it.

Why use all the unneccessary swearing if you believe you're right and have arguments to support it then? First of all, it distracts one's attention from your arguments which are the thing that should matter in a discussion, and secondly it gives your opponents one more reason to think you're an A-hole, if I should use your dictionary, and also offers them an opportunity to ridicule you while completely ignoring your arguments. Are you really sure you are trained at formal speaking?

More often than it should I'm afraid.

10. Comment of the week from you so far, yeah, you crack me up