1. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

Why use all the unneccessary swearing if you believe you're right and have arguments to support it then? First of all, it distracts one's attention from your arguments which are the thing that should matter in a discussion, and secondly it gives your opponents one more reason to think you're an A-hole, if I should use your dictionary, and also offers them an opportunity to ridicule you while completely ignoring your arguments. Are you really sure you are trained at formal speaking?

[..]
    More often than it should I'm afraid.

I really dont swear that much in here anymore.

I am trained in formal speaking. That doesen't change the fact, that I have a short temper, and grew up in a trailer park. Combine that with my hatred of the far left, which is based more on personal reasons rather than polictical, and you begin to see my reasons.
  2. Reasons aint an excuse. To be honest I think this thread has 0.0 value left.

3. Agreed. Mostely I come here for entertainment.

4. Haha I'm not siding with anybody, and I'm not saying its fun to read like it's "amusing", I'm saying there's some serious debate going on here mixed with a sprinkle of some truly interesting insults, which has nothing to do with my political affiliation...don't judge.

The thread is not fun to read because ANYONE'S wrong. I don't know enough about most of this stuff to even judge for myself who I agree with, which is why I generally stay away. In fact, I generally check this thread from time to time to see what IS controversial in the political world, and it's very much fun to read the debate between people I consider myself friends with to see what all of the sides are. It's better than trying to watch those knuckleheads on the national news networks.

5. And you're telling me I'm a "typical lefty" for saying the same thing? This I don't understand.
  6. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I honestly dont care if I get banned (at least from the polictiacl forums). Anything posted from a left-wing source is automatically the truth, while anything from a white ring source, the U.S, or Israel is automatically B.S, even if theres overwhelming evidence backing it.
    I honestly don't care about your (political) opinion anymore, I told you some months ago...
    But see, we agree on this: I couldn't care less if you get banned (from the political forums at least) either
  7. Partisanship, distracting people from how crap BOTH sides are.
  8. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

I really dont swear that much in here anymore.

I am trained in formal speaking. That doesen't change the fact, that I have a short temper, and grew up in a trailer park. Combine that with my hatred of the far left, which is based more on personal reasons rather than polictical, and you begin to see my reasons.

The reasons for what? For bringing up your arguments like a jerk? Look, I have both personal and political reasons to hate the far left, but that doesn't mean I will act like an idiot in every discussion I take part it. Your short temper exposes you and makes you vulnerable in debate. If you can't handle that, don't discuss for the only thing you end up doing is ridiculing yourself.
  9. Originally posted by yuri31:The reasons for what? For bringing up your arguments like a jerk? Look, I have both personal and political reasons to hate the far left, but that doesn't mean I will act like an idiot in every discussion I take part it. Your short temper exposes you and makes you vulnerable in debate. If you can't handle that, don't discuss for the only thing you end up doing is ridiculing yourself.

Juraj said it ALL.

Internet argument:

10. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

The reasons for what? For bringing up your arguments like a jerk? Look, I have both personal and political reasons to hate the far left, but that doesn't mean I will act like an idiot in every discussion I take part it. Your short temper exposes you and makes you vulnerable in debate. If you can't handle that, don't discuss for the only thing you end up doing is ridiculing yourself.

QFT

11. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:I formally apologize. I confused you with Yeah.

But just to keep the arguement going. The Freedom Flotila did have terror ties. Nothing you can do about it you anti-semitic a-hole.

I know its old news, but I'm enjoying this arguement.

Take a break and rent a hotel room with your girlfriend, mate.

And yes, I know more about USA than most of your contrymen do. 37% percent of americans doesn't know to find the USA on the world map. It's official, my brain poisoned with communism didn't make that up.

Also, my girlfriend has a lot of relatives in California, and there was funny (but serious) question that husband of her cousin asked about italian language. "What language does people in Italy speak? Is it english with italian accent?"

Of course that TFF didn't have any terror ties, even Israeli admitted that they overreacted (which is just a mild word for their reaction). You should be better informed young man, because enemy never sleeps!!