1. Increasing costs and lower demand after the Concorde crash and September 11th. Also Airbus announced that they would stop supplying spare parts to the airlines.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Increasing costs and lower demand after the Concorde crash and September 11th. Also Airbus announced that they would stop supplying spare parts to the airlines.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah especially the cost thing, it was just an too expensive airplane to fly.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Just read this myself. Would love to see it flying again. There's one on display at Manchester Airport and it's a shame to see it just sitting there.

There's also one sitting in a public hangar at East Fortune, just outside Edinburgh.
  4. You can see 2 Concordes when flying in to Paris. Lovely lovely machines.
  5. Yeah, beautiful thing to see up close. Unfortunately that one will never see the sky again. It never got the safety and interior upgrades after the crash. And more importantly the wings were cut off to get it into the hangar.
  6. iPhone 6 Plus. Big but lovely.
  7. Bigger is beautiful. Want to see what the Nexus 6P is like. I've heard it'll be 5.7 in though, which is a bit too large for me. 5.5 is nice.
  8. I'm done with android for a while. The good thing with these iPhones is that they hold their value do I could sell this in 6 months and probably get enough to buy a Nexus if I fancy it.
  9. Heading home after 9 hours is moderate to heavy use of the 6 plus and it still has 66% battery. Bloody heck that's good.
  10. Several studies prove that iPhone's battery is not that amazingly good as many people think and it's more of a psychological thing, but I'm pretty sure they use their charge in a more efficient way than other brands' phones or something - they just seem to have more battery life than any other phone with the same specs.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Several studies prove that iPhone's battery is not that amazingly good as many people think and it's more of a psychological thing, but I'm pretty sure they use their charge in a more efficient way than other brands' phones or something - they just seem to have more battery life than any other phone with the same specs.
    The 6 plus just has a BIG battery compared to it's spec sheet.