1. A Samsung tablet with an AMOLED screen! Best way to watch a movie
  2. I've been looking at the Samsung tablet specs, reviews, etc. they seem much more flexible and open than ipads. Plus, I can always increase the memory with an SD card. I may go for it. Thanks to you both!
  3. Chinese are (much) cheaper and more versatile. You can have 5 Chuwi's for the price of one Samsung tab Phones and tablets get obsolete and outdated in a few months nowadays so buying cheaper ones is a better way of making the most of the expense.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Chinese are (much) cheaper and more versatile. You can have 5 Chuwi's for the price of one Samsung tab Phones and tablets get obsolete and outdated in a few months nowadays so buying cheaper ones is a better way of making the most of the expense.
    Yes, but I'm not obsessed with technology. If something works fine, I don't need to replace it 6 months later just to be trendy.
    I still read my books from my long discontinued Kindle DX from 2009.
    I don't know about Chinese tablets. There's the stigma that they are of poor quality, without warranty and customer support.
  5. If you're not a tech snob then you'll be fine with whatever is decent enough to last and fulfills your expectations
  6. Let's just say I'm definitely not this guy
  7. Currently on with LG to see if I can sort a warranty repair even though I'm not the original purchased. Hopefully they come good.
  8. gonna go get me a new smartphone tomorrow (my second one, got my first one - an LG nexus 4 - for about 3 years now), decided it's gonna be a samsung galaxy s6 edge can't wait to pick it up.