1. Nexus 5 has a lot more grip, still got a cover for it anyway. Didn't want to spend £160 in screen repairs again.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Get a dbrand skin for it.

Moto 360 working well for me. I want the grey leather strap but very hard to find outside of the USA.

Got my Moto 360 more then a year now, I absolutely love it!
  3. I've never been one to invest in audiophile headphones, but I went and bought a set of Sennheiser HD 558s. I just have to say... wow, what the heck have I been missing?
  4. One Plus X is a hit.
  5. Originally posted by ahn1991:I've never been one to invest in audiophile headphones, but I went and bought a set of Sennheiser HD 558s. I just have to say... wow, what the heck have I been missing?
    Sennheiser are by far the best headphones I've ever used. They just have so much depth and clarity .... wouldn't go for any other brand.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]
    Sennheiser are by far the best headphones I've ever used. They just have so much depth and clarity .... wouldn't go for any other brand.
    All the research I've done regarding headphones pretty much agrees with this. The only question was determining which line to get into. I chose the HD 558s because all the reviews pointed to them as a best set of intro-to-audiophile headphones. For under $100, I'm really liking them. They are super comfortable for me to wear with my glasses, which is a huge huge plus.
  7. If the external drive is fast enough and connects by USB 2.0 or faster, there shouldn't be any problem. I have ran many games from my external hard disk throughout the years without issues.
  8. On a funny note,

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    If the external drive is fast enough and connects by USB 2.0 or faster, there shouldn't be any problem. I have ran many games from my external hard disk throughout the years without issues.
    Sorry for asking so much questions

But its also no problem with online games?
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    All the research I've done regarding headphones pretty much agrees with this. The only question was determining which line to get into. I chose the HD 558s because all the reviews pointed to them as a best set of intro-to-audiophile headphones. For under $100, I'm really liking them. They are super comfortable for me to wear with my glasses, which is a huge huge plus.
    I love my Sennheiser headphones - don't even know what model they are, but I know they're comparatively quite low end compared to others - but they're still fabulous. Have had them for about a decade or so now and still going strong.

They're wireless over-ears and some days I'll get 12+ hours use out of them whilst I'm working without the need to put them on the charging cradle. Sound quality is awesome, and I barely ever have to replace the batteries. Maybe every couple of years or so, and they get a LOT of use. If I was a bit more of a moneybags I'd definitely invest in some high end Sennheisers and see how much better they might be.