1. ^ I love finding random Bash For Someone here and there

My new laptop (ASUS R510JF-DM024) just arrived. Wow this is some real speed, 18-22 seconds from turned off to being fully logged into my home job's software. I was planning to add 4 more GBs of RAM but it's not needed for the moment, every task I've done so far is incredibly fast -including DVD rendering and heavy audio converting- so I could as well save that RAM money - or use it for my older laptop, which could use an update. Very happy with the purchase!
  2. Wanting a touch screen Chromebook now that Android apps are on their way. Hmm

Have ordered an Intel Compute Stick for my second monitor. Chrome OS struggles with Torrents and some local media playback. Got it on eBay for £40 so won't be til gutted if it's crap. I have high hopes though as my needs will be basic.

The man cave will be complete soon.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:Wanting a touch screen Chromebook now that Android apps are on their way. Hmm

Have ordered an Intel Compute Stick for my second monitor. Chrome OS struggles with Torrents and some local media playback. Got it on eBay for £40 so won't be til gutted if it's crap. I have high hopes though as my needs will be basic.

The man cave is NEVER complete!

Have you got one of these yet???

4. Can someone explain to me what is the point of curved phone screens?
  5. It's curved, and you can post a picture of this shit on reddit.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Wanting a touch screen Chromebook now that Android apps are on their way. Hmm

I'm nowadays running a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but I'm pretty much doing all my computing in Linux using Crouton.
  7. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    I'm nowadays running a Toshiba Chromebook 2, but I'm pretty much doing all my computing in Linux using Crouton.
    That was my most recent Chromebook. Lovely thing. Didn't like the trackpad and it was a little slow though. More than happy with my Chromebox but will definitely buy an updated Flip should one be announced.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    That was my most recent Chromebook. Lovely thing. Didn't like the trackpad and it was a little slow though. More than happy with my Chromebox but will definitely buy an updated Flip should one be announced.
    It may not be the perfect computer, but it works. I pretty much had to get a new one after the screen on my old HP Chromebook 14 started giving up. 2500 SEK (ca 270 eur) and I'm taking notes on lectures without having to adjust the screen angle to try to get it to stop shorting out. My laptop is pretty much the center of my studies, and those takes enough time without battling my computer. The 1080p screen is pretty fantastic considering the price of it.
  9. does someone use Mac devices? I have mac book pro 15 retina, i phone 6, 3 i pods one of Vertigo black and red

10. Man cave with appropriate screen wallpaper.
  11. These twin screens look incredible. Don't like the speakers too much but overall it's very good. Congrats
  12. Speaker placement yet to be determined. Needed something with a narrow profile.