1. I think it did but now it has bigger speakers thanks to them getting rid of the headphone jack.
  2. "stereo speakers for the first time", that's what I read
  3. Second speaker is the ear piece. It seems the space saved by the headphone jack being removed hasn't really been used for anything.
  4. Got the iPhone 7 black 128GB today, didn't expect it to be this light in weight. Very nice. Wasn't going for it initially but my carrier had an offer I couldn't refuse
  5. I'm thinking about an iPhone SE. Absolutely no idea why.

I suppose I'm using my Chromebook for more and more so I need less from a phone. The SE is ultra portable (handy when cycling) and has excellent battery life and camera. Hmmmm
  6. Huawei took a tumble and is cracked at the top. Has to go. iPhone SE still the front runner.
  7. iPhone SE 64gb ordered.
  8. Gerard being Gerard
  9. ^ I had an Alcatel Android phone for a while as my last iPhone decided to pretty much break in any way possible - gotten back to an iPhone (it's just a basic 32GB 5) and wow, what a change. It actually makes me not mind doing texts again.

Only thing - the battery isn't the best but it lasts a good 6-7 hours.
  10. Meanwhile Samsung cease production of the Note 7. I imagine they will retire the Note brand.
  11. Samsung stocks -9.5%
    Apple stocks +6%