1. Sergio, we need a *high five* emoticon.
  2. justice is done
  3. watching Messi play is similar to playing FIFA12 on easy, just dribble around every player, shoot from wherever u want, he made those chips look like a piece of piss.
  4. Arsenal are already mounting an attack on next season, reportedly agreed a fee with Cologne for Lukas Podolski. Wenger seems to be planning ahead to prevent a repeat of last season when they lost Nasri and Fabregas and had little time to buy replacements. Could also be part of his plan to make Robin Van Persie stay.
  5. and Podolski is the main point in the attack on next season??

Tim, Pogba seems to have an agreement with juventus .. what do you know about it?
  6. Originally posted by clover68:and Podolski is the main point in the attack on next season??

Tim, Pogba seems to have an agreement with juventus .. what do you know about it?

I'd imagine Podolski will play simply as a striker with van Persie roaming behind him.

With regards to Pogba, I've read a few things about him agreeing terms with Juventus but I haven't actually read anything that confirms it. The Man Utd website has it filed under 'Speculation'. He is out of contract at the end of this season and it seems strange that United wouldn't renew his contract. We'll have to wait and see.
  7. i think Podolski have done much less than he promised till now .. sort of lost talent

8. Kind of agree here.

I wish I was going tonight. Seen lot's of Bilbao fans around Manchester, so I expect them to be taking up plenty of seats in the home section.

Should be a good game, I haven't really seen much of Bilbao recently. Off the top of my head, I can't name any of their players or say where they are in the league...
  9. Man City are losing 1-0 with 10 minutes to go

Schalke 04 also losing 1-0 Kirsten won't be happy...
  10. Absolute mess in defence, wasteful in possession and no where near clinical enough up front. These young United players have a lot to learn.

Good game from De Gea though, he's actually stepped up this season. Credit to him.
  11. Did you see that Athletic de Bilbao??????? I'm proud of them right now. A lot of my norhtern family is from Bilbao and all of them are strong Athletic fans, so I could say I'm a partial fan as well. That was impressive