1. Ronnie is right.

And we(:p) are totally back in the race for the title
  2. How's the time to get into form Ronnie and Bart.
  3. How is now ????

But Ajax is back in the race, there are 6 teams in The Netherlands who could still become champion. I dont see Ajax make it because they arent constant enough.

Great to see Swansea defeated City. I really hope United is going to make it, in Italy I hope AC Milan is going to win the title.
  4. I meant 'Now' - stupid phone.

Man City were pulled apart yesterday. United are the only team to go to Wales and actually beat them (Out of United, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea & Arsenal). If Swansea had scored their penalty early on it could've been a different story because when Man City went behind after 80 minutes, they started to press a lot more.

Something isn't right at that club though. Barry was brought off after 37 minutes and he was less than happy. Reports of a fight between Toure and Balotelli at half time in the tunnel. Four defeats from their last eight away games (in fact, I think they drew the other four) - you can not win the league on home games alone. United have a much easier run in than Man City. Man City have actually six away games in the remaining ten...

Man City have to play Chelsea at home, tricky away day at Stoke, Arsenal away, Newcastle Away, Man Utd at home...

Man Utd on the other hand have five home games, and play four of the bottom five teams. Our only challenge really is the away game at Man City but we beat them there in the FA Cup in January and may be further ahead of them come April.

I think Man Utd should take some credit for Ajax's turn of fortune
  5. Man City have a team where - even though they have some great players & have Mancini has a manager - they will simply not work together well. Personally, I want to see them win the league, but they probably won't win it because of the games they have remaining.

As for Gareth Barry getting subbed and complaining, he can't say anything. He's shit.
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Man City have a team where - even though they have some great players & have Mancini has a manager - they will simply not work together well. Personally, I want to see them win the league, but they probably won't win it because of the games they have remaining.

As for Gareth Barry getting subbed and complaining, he can't say anything. He's shit.

Chelsea showed how to take money and turn it into trophies. Four years on from the takeover and they've won The FA Cup. In the first four years of Chelsea's takeover, they won two Premier League titles, two League Cup's, one FA Cup, a Community Shield and reached the Champions League final.

Chelsea showed that despite spending money on a host of new players, it was still possible to form a strong team that could go on to win things. Man City aren't really a team, they're a collection of players who are being payed absurd amounts of money. There isn't any real strength to the squad in terms of teamwork.

Chelsea were a truly strong team, probably one of the great teams in Premier League history. Man City aren't anywhere near the standard of those great sides. Compare them to the United side that won the treble in 1999, or the Arsenal side that went 49 games unbeaten, the chelsea side that completed back to back Premier League titles between 04-06 and the Man Utd squad that hit a hat-trick of Premier League titles between 2006-2009. Man City just seem so far away from that. I'd say they're only where they are now on the basis of their first half performance and home record.
  7. Van Persie just blew Newcastle's goal off the face of the Earth. Wow.
  8. Awesome! Decent goal
  9. Yeah, Arsenal is obiously the better team though.
  10. I totally kicked ass when playing football today. We were three and they were four... I ran around like mad and scored something like ten goals. We won 12-6 or something like that. I got very tired covering up for our lack of manpower though. But it was a helluva lot of fun. People in the other team got a bit mad at me though xD