1. Ok Ajax, ok..... 5-1 for PEC Zwolle in the Cup final and only a hour been played.

Sick of this team.
  2. Auwch...
  3. Just out of interest, how do you pronounce Gouweleeuw?
  4. Many thanks
  5. Damn, I am so hoping Liverpool will win the Premier League. Chelsea forgot to keep themselves in the race this weekend. Does anyone see City or Chelsea come back in the race?
  6. Of the three, I'd rather see Chelsea win it. I'd say that Man City have the easier run now to the end but success hangs on the Liverpool vs. Chelsea game for them. If Chelsea win and Man City win their games in hand, they (City) could find themselves level with Liverpool. Chelsea play Norwich and Cardiff after Liverpool and both of those teams will be fighting for survival whilst Liverpool have a tricky fixture against a very good Crystal Palace side after the Chelsea game. Man City also have to play Crystal Palace and another in-form side in Everton, but they also play West Ham who have nothing to play for now and Aston Villa. Villa aren't safe yet, but I can't see them pulling up trees at the Etihad.

7. i saw the highlights ... it was weird ..you started with a goal and then ?? in 30 minutes they scored 4 goals !!??

horrible round on the PG by myself
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

i saw the highlights ... it was weird ..you started with a goal and then ?? in 30 minutes they scored 4 goals !!??

horrible round on the PG by myself

After the 1-0 some idiot supporters on the Ajax side (2 sides in the cup final since its in the Feyenoord stadium) threw fireworks on the field, which lead to a 30 minute break.

After that it was just weird, don't even know how to explain it. 4 goals in 30 minutes indeed, just pathetic.

I'm hoping for Liverpool too, please not Chelsea. And Liverpool just are cool, Suarez but most of all Gerard deserves a title.
  9. Manchester United are offering no comment on reports that David Moyes is set to be sacked as manager. Various newspapers have claimed the club will dispense with the Scot's services as early as this week following a poor season. However, the club declined to comment when contacted by BBC Sport.

Hmm...
  10. So who now? Van Gaal, De Boer?