1. God, has there ever been a ref who wasn't supporting Barca?
    By the way I loved them when they played with Puyol and Ronaldinho but this side is just horrible. Alba, Neymar and Busquets are only busy with diving and taking to the ref.
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:God, has there ever been a ref who wasn't supporting Barca?
    By the way I loved them when they played with Puyol and Ronaldinho but this side is just horrible. Alba, Neymar and Busquets are only busy with diving and taking to the ref.

You don t like Pep´s era ???????

3. Better than this one, but it was kinda boring (what Tim says)
    With Ronaldinho on the pitch there always was something going on.
  4. Pep s team was the best i ever see . Even they win everthing . It was perfect
  5. Anyone watching the Netherlands vs Mexico game?
  6. On this side of the pond we're still crying over the Robben penalty in Brazil. Welcome back, Vela!
  7. 3-2 now, great game!
  8. Anyone read the fifa news? What an unbelievable and corrupt organization.
    Hopefully now is the time the powerful and big countries will take action and make sure this is the end of Blatter and his friends.
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:Anyone read the fifa news? What an unbelievable and corrupt organization.
    Hopefully now is the time the powerful and big countries will take action and make sure this is the end of Blatter and his friends.

no , i didn t , What happened ?