1. Last night we had another 0-0 boring Superclasico from SF of Sudamericana cup , something like Europe League ... do you have news about this cup in Europe ?

I heard today that Man United want to sell Di Maria so they can buy Bale , do you know something more Tim?
  2. No idea Pato, probably newspaper gossip.

I saw something on Facebook about the Superclasico, but I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Was this one played on the field instead of in a swimming pool?
  3. hahaha not this time but was a very poor match anyway ...too much fear to lose. Next week is the rematch
  4. tough round on the prediction game Tim , good work !!

Hope United win , Inter too and of course Bielsa´s team too
  5. no one is going to say anything about Messi this days ??

Good match between City and Bayern !

6. Sure, if there's nothing happening in Iraq, Nicaragua, or Suriname that could be more interesting.

As for Messi, Ronaldo will take his UCL record soon
  7. But ronaldo is bad person... Messi is more human... Ronaldo is arrogant jerk...
  8. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Sure, if there's nothing happening in Iraq, Nicaragua, or Suriname that could be more interesting.

As for Messi, Ronaldo will take his UCL record soon
    yeah , maybe ...they will start a run with that ...anyway Messi has far better average goals/matches
  9. In UCL maybe, nowhere near Ronaldo in La Liga though.
  10. i was talking about UCL , i really don t know about La liga

IMO both are on the group of the best players of history
  11. @Tim, as for the football prediction game, PSV - Feyenoord has been postponed to Tuesday evening