1. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

I envy you

you cannot see the best two players on the same field and a very good looking man like CR7 too

VIVA RONALDOOOOOO! It may well only be a friendly, but it's very unlikely I'm going to see an El Clasico live, so this is probably my only chance to see them both on the same field. Can't wait
  2. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

VIVA RONALDOOOOOO! It may well only be a friendly, but it's very unlikely I'm going to see an El Clasico live, so this is probably my only chance to see them both on the same field. Can't wait

lucky you !!!

Take a lot of pics !!!!!! and keep your eyes on the best of the world

BTW : i think i did 2 points on the FPG ...would you check it ?
  3. You're right Pato, you had 2 points. I've updated it.

And I will make sure I keep my eyes firmly glued to the best player out there...Nani There won't be many photos though. I'm only taking my phone and it's on 50% already
  4. Originally posted by iTim:You're right Pato, you had 2 points. I've updated it.

And I will make sure I keep my eyes firmly glued to the best player out there...Nani There won't be many photos though. I'm only taking my phone and it's on 50% already

hehehe Nani is aewsome too ...i was talking about Higuain !

Come on !! i want pics !!!!
  5. So Tim ? Tell me about the experience and show all the 1000 pics that you took for me !
  6. Haha, the less said about the experience, the better. It was a shambles from start to finish.

We arrived on time and made our way through the queues of people collecting and buying tickets on the night. Unfortunately, they missed a good chunk of the first half and paid a lot to do so. We were sat at the back of the Stretford End, so we got to stand throughout the game which is a rare privilege. Throughout the first half, there were stewards trying to sort out the seating arrangement. There was either an error in the booking system or fans were sitting anywhere. Fortunately for us, they didn't distract us too much, but I've not seen anything like it at Old Trafford before.

Messi was met with a chorus of jeers from the mainly Portuguese crowd. Ronaldo obviously got a great reception. We were sat around a few Argentinians who were giving it plenty.

Argentina attacked our end in the first half, which meant a lot of Messi. He didn't do anything spectacular, but it was great to see the effortless ease in which he goes about his game. Ronaldo did a few flicks, a trademark stepover, and showed some neat skill in the box before shooting high and wide, but nothing truly special.

As they went off for half time, we gave Ronaldo a standing ovation as he was the last one off the field and he acknowledged that. Then as the Portuguese players came back out for the second half, we noticed Ronaldo was missing. We expected him out last as usual, but when the Argentinians came out we knew he'd been substituted. We then quickly found out that Messi had come off as well, and that killed it for the fans.

Second half wasn't great. Apart from a Mexican wave that made four laps of the stadium and the late goal, we had little to cheer. The introduction of Tevez did spark a chorus of boos for the United fans, but that quickly subsided as play got back under way.

So, while I was disappointed in the end with the game and having the occasion killed at half time, I am happy to have ticked Messi off my list of players seen.

Finally, I didn't take many pictures at all. A quick one before a Messi free kick and a panorama at half time. But with only having my phone, I couldn't get in close on the action.
  7. Originally posted by iTim:Haha, the less said about the experience, the better. It was a shambles from start to finish.

We arrived on time and made our way through the queues of people collecting and buying tickets on the night. Unfortunately, they missed a good chunk of the first half and paid a lot to do so. We were sat at the back of the Stretford End, so we got to stand throughout the game which is a rare privilege. Throughout the first half, there were stewards trying to sort out the seating arrangement. There was either an error in the booking system or fans were sitting anywhere. Fortunately for us, they didn't distract us too much, but I've not seen anything like it at Old Trafford before.

Messi was met with a chorus of jeers from the mainly Portuguese crowd. Ronaldo obviously got a great reception. We were sat around a few Argentinians who were giving it plenty.

Argentina attacked our end in the first half, which meant a lot of Messi. He didn't do anything spectacular, but it was great to see the effortless ease in which he goes about his game. Ronaldo did a few flicks, a trademark stepover, and showed some neat skill in the box before shooting high and wide, but nothing truly special.

As they went off for half time, we gave Ronaldo a standing ovation as he was the last one off the field and he acknowledged that. Then as the Portuguese players came back out for the second half, we noticed Ronaldo was missing. We expected him out last as usual, but when the Argentinians came out we knew he'd been substituted. We then quickly found out that Messi had come off as well, and that killed it for the fans.

Second half wasn't great. Apart from a Mexican wave that made four laps of the stadium and the late goal, we had little to cheer. The introduction of Tevez did spark a chorus of boos for the United fans, but that quickly subsided as play got back under way.

So, while I was disappointed in the end with the game and having the occasion killed at half time, I am happy to have ticked Messi off my list of players seen.

Finally, I didn't take many pictures at all. A quick one before a Messi free kick and a panorama at half time. But with only having my phone, I couldn't get in close on the action.

Thank you for the detailed review .
    It was a shame that CR7 and Messi just played 45 minutes and the match was just poor but you can tell to your grandchildren that you saw on the field the best player in history . I couldn t see him yet
  8. It must be rare for Portugal to play in Argentina...

9. hahaha Nani could play here for a rest of the world team maybe
  10. But that will probably be a charity event and he'll be past his best then

11. so you have to invite me for the next year Europe league match that will play Sporting Lisboa and Manchester in the Old Trafford
  12. Europa League? We can hope