1. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Oh well... if we're talking about players in a red and white stripped jersey scoring hattricks this weekend AND about shameful pseudo-fans going nuts in a playoff derby, then this is the game for you:

[YouTube Video]

Mexican league, it's a derby (that's why there's fans from both teams) and it's in the playoffs.

*Marco Fabián scored the first 3 goals (great goals by the way) for Chivas.

*After the 4-1, some Atlas supporters invaded the pitch to assault their own players and the manager and many more attempted to brake in aswell.

*Almost 20 minutes later the match continued but both teams basically stopped caring about the game and just let the time went by.

I understand this more ( not agree with) than our problem ... what happened here was political and bussiness problems ... I understand a angry crowd by anything ( insist i don t agree )
  2. United are also considering Ajax and Netherlands goalkeeper Jesper Cillessen, 26, as a possible replacement for De Gea.
    Thoughts, Ajax fans?
  3. It's Jasper not Jesper So the one who wrote that rumour isn't very well informed haha.

For United; he's a very good keeper, fast, great reflexes but he doesn't have a very strong, impressive appearance. And if I remember correctly that was big problem for De Gea in his first seasons, right?

He just signed a new contract a couple of months ago and said in an interview that came out today that he doesn't want to leave Ajax, but when United are interested that could change very fast.
    I don't want to see him go, but I know that's just the way it goes.

Are there rumours about the amount of money United want to spend on him?
  4. Lol, the BBC put Jesper, the Mirror put Jasper. Anyway, it's probably nonsense. Mirror are reporting £25m, which is probably a figure picked by throwing a dart at a board.

And yes, that does sound a bit like De Gea, but Dave is a bit younger He's developed into one of the top goalkeepers, unfortunately some might say. A bit like United and Ajax, when Real come knocking, players leave. Nothing set in stone of course, but everyone seems to be expecting him to leave.
  5. Sorry to any Boro fans, but WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE. AGAIN.

Didn't get to to go to Wembley but have been dancing around my flat for about an hour now, and I ain't stopping.
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Sorry to any Boro fans, but WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE. AGAIN.

Didn't get to to go to Wembley but have been dancing around my flat for about an hour now, and I ain't stopping.
    The best bussfussball supporters in the world are back!

Let's be having you!
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy:Sorry to any Boro fans, but WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE. AGAIN.

Sorry but i dont know about wich team you are talking about
  8. Haha, I'm referring to the mighty Norwich City! I haven't been around on here much in recent years so I forget that people might not remember we won the Championship play-off on Monday at Wembley (beat Middlesborough 2-0) meaning we secured promotion back to the Premier League!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32776552

9. And all the people arrested are from Concacaf/Conmebol ... no surprise there