1. this is your respectable opinion...
    I was in Milan in 1985 and in 1992, in Modena (1987) and Turin (1993) and I was always a little disappointed with this song;
    however it is one of my favourite songs
  2. Best studio: All I Want Is You

Worst studio: Get On Your Boots (I hate that song)

Best Live: The Fly at Elevation Tour

Worst Live: With Or Without You since the late 90's. Bono, If you don't like to sing the song, let it be
  3. Originally posted by vic:this is your respectable opinion...
    I was in Milan in 1985 and in 1992, in Modena (1987) and Turin (1993) and I was always a little disappointed with this song;
    however it is one of my favourite songs
    Fuck, in fact I was thinking exactly of Italy 1985 concerts and Milan 1992-05-22 as perfect examples

Ok, I respect your opinion too, how could I not? And given that you've seen this song far more times than me live, I'll have to slightly agree
  4. I really dislike Crumbs, is it their worst song ever? prob not, but I can't think of anything else I dislike more. It's either Crumbs or the album version of Elevation (though the Tomb Raider Mix redeems it to some degree).

It's like what? some kind of pop song and a TERRIBLE pop song at that, the melodies are crap, the guitar sounds chintzy and don't get me started on the lyrics ("Cool down mama, cool off"... " With a mouth full of teeth/You ate all your friends" )

I can't believe so far into their career they'd release a song like that as an album track!
    All the HTDAAB b-sides were better than it. (and A Man & a Woman is better than Crumbs, at least it has groove! and is different to the rest of the album)

My favourite U2 song is either One or WOWY (then Stay), i'm a sucker for their ballads which no one else seems able to write as well as they do.
  5. Best Studio - Streets
    Worst Studio - When Love Comes To Town
    Best Live - Streets (no contest)
    Worst Live - When Love Comes To Town
  6. Originally posted by vanquish:I really dislike Crumbs, is it their worst song ever? prob not, but I can't think of anything else I dislike more. It's either Crumbs or the album version of Elevation (though the Tomb Raider Mix redeems it to some degree).

It's like what? some kind of pop song and a TERRIBLE pop song at that, the melodies are crap, the guitar sounds chintzy and don't get me started on the lyrics ("Cool down mama, cool off"... " With a mouth full of teeth/You ate all your friends" )

''A mole diggin' in a hole, diggin' up my soul, now I'm goin' down''. WTF x1000000000.

Red Light is the worst U2 song of all time. And it's because U2 were going pop-rock for those two last albums.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

''A mole diggin' in a hole, diggin' up my soul, now I'm goin' down''. WTF x1000000000.

Red Light is the worst U2 song of all time. And it's because U2 were going pop-rock for those two last albums.

Red Light is not the worst U2 song of all time. Nowhere near it in fact
  8. ee
  9. Best album, MOFO, ISHFWILF
    worst album, all i want is you
    Best live, MOFO,MOFO,MOFO MOFO:M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Worst live, Your Blue Room great on the passengers just not there not live
  10. best : bad and with or without you, streets, the fly .......................

worst : get on your boots
  11. This topic is pretty dumbass. There´ s no best and worst U2 song, because every track they have recorded since their first days has its own soul, atmosphere and message. That´s what I think ...
  12. Originally posted by Vasult:This topic is pretty dumbass. There´ s no best and worst U2 song, because every track they have recorded since their first days has its own soul, atmosphere and message. That´s what I think ...

With you all the way, you sensible person, you.