1. Originally posted by Vasult:This topic is pretty dumbass. There´ s no best and worst U2 song, because every track they have recorded since their first days has its own soul, atmosphere and message. That´s what I think ...
    Yes, of course... But we all have our favorites, don't we? Do you like Streets the same as WOWY the same as Like A Song the same as OutOf Control the same as Magnificent? Don't think so
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes, of course... But we all have our favorites, don't we? Do you like Streets the same as WOWY the same as Like A Song the same as OutOf Control the same as Magnificent? Don't think so

Yes, I do !
    In each of their songs is something that´s typical U2. Something that reminds you this is the best band in the world. Sometimes it´s the lyrics, sometimes bass line, drum beat and most of all Edges guitar riffs and Bono´s voice. In every U2 song is minimally one of these aspects. If it´s Scarlet, Like a Song, Discotheque or Elvis Ate America it doesn´t matter, all of this tunes has a SOUL. And U2 IS SOUL. Do you know what I mean ? That´s why I dislike to define their songs to best and worst ...
  3. Originally posted by Vasult:Yes, I do !
    In each of their songs is something that´s typical U2. Something that reminds you this is the best band in the world. Sometimes it´s the lyrics, sometimes bass line, drum beat and most of all Edges guitar riffs and Bono´s voice. In every U2 song is minimally one of these aspects. If it´s Scarlet, Like a Song, Discotheque or Elvis Ate America it doesn´t matter, all of this tunes has a SOUL. And U2 IS SOUL. Do you know what I mean ? That´s why I dislike to define their songs to best and worst ...
    If that's your real opinion, congratulations ......
  4. Originally posted by Vasult:[..]

Yes, I do !

Well said man. However, to me I don't like to think I like U2's songs because they're U2's songs. I think when NLOTH first came out it was love at first sight, simply because it was U2's new album. However, now days I just think it's alright, because I view the music more than the band who wrote it. I think they they have better songs and worse songs, just like I think they think that too.
  5. Ok, I have songs, what I like more than others... and some what I don't like (for example Stuck In A Moment ). But say one song in both ways is impossible
  6. Originally posted by Vasult:[..]

Yes, I do !

As much as I would like to share your fantasy, in real life some of their stuff stinks, like all artists, why should they be different?
  7. Obvious Best: Where The Streets Have No Name
    Non "Hit" Best - Running To Stand Still

Worst Single: When Love Comes To Town
    Worst Album Track (non-single): The Playboy Mansion
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:Obvious Best: Where The Streets Have No Name
    Worst Single: When Love Comes To Town
    Worst Album Track (non-single): The Playboy Mansion

agreed
  9. Best Studio - Moment Of Surrender
    Worst Studio - Party Girl (worst i've heard Bono sing )
    Best Live - Where The Streets Have No Name
    Worst Live - Stuck in a moment (acoustic) (the one song that board me at wembley
  10. Best Studio: When I Look At The World
    Best Live: Ultraviolet

Worst Studio: A Man And A Woman
    Worst live: Your Blue Room
  11. Best studio: all i want is you
    best Live : Ultra violet

worst studio: Elvis presley and america
    worst live : new york