1. And barely a phone to be seen.
  2. I was there too, As soon as Rag N Bone man finished his set on the other stage i made my way to the JP tent & got my spot, Highlight of my sunday @ Glastonbury.
  3. Well, it was better than their last Glastonbury appearance.
  4. Before Somebody Told Me, Brandon said : "You only play the John Peel stage twice in your career, once on the way up and once on the way down, it's great to be back."
    End of The Killers confirmed?
  5. O2 tickets in the morning!
  6. Yes it is. Glasto, Reading and Leeds always guarantee epic crowds and great aud>band feedback. What I'd give to attend any of the 3 at some point...
  7. They absolutely killed it at Hyde Park on Saturday - first time seeing them, and they ripped out This River is Wild.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-killers/2017/hyde-park-london-england-3e40d0f.html

That, my friends, was and is one helluva setlist. Even though I'm not all that familiar with Battle Born (because it completely slipped my radar when it came out) - although I knew Runaways and Shot at the Night reasonably well as they were the singles I think - everything worked. I've experienced few things quite as thrilling as when Dave kicked into the Mr Brightside intro and everything went absolutely apeshit.

EDIT: didn't realise Shot at the Night was from the Greatest Hits release, not Battle Born - I've been losing touch for too long...
  8. Weird that they're not playing any other new songs other than The Man. I mean, they must have others right?

But yeah that setlist is insane, Harry. Jealous.