1. Edgey boy
  2. I think by far the easiest You Too yet

"who is this man? who is this man?" "EDGE EDGE EDGE EDGE!"
  3. I'm a big fan of Larry and Adam, but I gotta go with Mr. The Edge...He can play guitar, bass, sing, piano and I bet he can drum too...He's Edgetastic!
  4. i think they are all qualified and geniuses. Edge just definitely is the brainiac and can apparently do anything, and hell, he's from the future after all
  5. Originally posted by markp91:I'm a big fan of Larry and Adam, but I gotta go with Mr. The Edge...He can play guitar, bass, sing, piano and I bet he can drum too...He's Edgetastic!

He can drum He did some drumming on a drum machine for some of the albums, remember? Not in the finished products obviously, but he laid some beats down to get the show on the road.

Edge is definitely the most talented in the group. He's my favourite U2 member, favourite guitarist, and my influence and idol when it comes to playing guitar.

Bono for me comes close in second though. Amazing voice. Maybe not now days, but listening to the older records, he was something else.
  6. Hhahahahahahahah it's 71 votes by now and Edge has a 89%... Hhahahahaahhaah
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

He can drum He did some drumming on a drum machine for some of the albums, remember? Not in the finished products obviously, but he laid some beats down to get the show on the road.

Edge is definitely the most talented in the group. He's my favourite U2 member, favourite guitarist, and my influence and idol when it comes to playing guitar.

Bono for me comes close in second though. Amazing voice. Maybe not now days, but listening to the older records, he was something else.

He did? Didn't know that...not very surprising tough...

BTW I think Larry's gotta be 2nd...He can drum, play bass (Zooropa), guitar (?) and he (tries to) sing...

8. I was tempted to play the awkward sod card, but then I'd be doing my hero a disservice. In all serious, it has to be Edge, no question.
  9. Edge's such a nice man too - he's not only a great artist. But of course this is not to say that the musical talent of U2 as a band is 80% his; the band as whole is ways over and above the individual talents of its members. And yes, Edge is a genious (I voted for him, like most of us), but Bono is a great singer, and a great musician, too.

2009 still seems very far, too far...
  10. Hehe, voted Larry. Just because everyone's voting Edge (which isn't strange I must admit, he created the U2-sound), and Larry's musical talent is really underrated if you ask me. He's the band's heartbeat.