1. Just added it to my ipod touch .... excellent stuff .....

2. ha ha excellent. On it now
  3. Just tried it on my iPod. Very nice
  4. U2start mobile now is extended with two features, of which the latter is great (I think, personally).

* Private messaging: read, compose and reply.
    * Quick quote: start your post with @username to quote the last post of someone in the topic you're replying to.
  5. great work Remy and the rest of the team!! works great on a N95!
  6. good work, now i have the latest news also when i´am out of home.
    thanks Remy
  7. This is simply perfect. Thank you. Even on the road I can check this great site
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Queuing for an U2 concert boring? Not at all, you can share your thoughts in the forums from anywhere in the world now. Because starting today, U2start mobile is a fact. You can now access U2start from your iPhone, PDA or from the many other supported devices. You can even access it from your PC if you prefer a light-weight version of the site.

Main features of U2start mobile:
    - Headlines, streaming videos, songs and lyrics, forums, You Too, quotes and facts available.
    - You can log in with your own account for customized headlines and forum use. You can even use private messaging.
    - On your iPhone, streaming videos will automatically be opened in Youtube player.
    - Also on your iPhone, you can add the website to your springboard with a cool icon (see below).
    - All remote links (like headlines) are automatically transformed to a mobile web page through Google.

Some screenshots:

[image] [image] [image]

More screenshots (also taken from Windows Mobile) along with instructions on how to add a beautiful U2start icon to your iPhone springboard can be found on our mobile information page:
    http://www.u2start.com/help/mobile/

U2start mobile itself can be accessed through http://m.u2start.com.

Enjoy!

Nice one
  9. just found this and it makes it a lot easyer to use on my ipod touch
    thanks Remy
  10. works silky smooth on my 5800
  11. When the new Ipod Touch will be released I will buy that one and then it's good to know that I can still check this forum...
  12. Originally posted by dieder:When the new Ipod Touch will be released I will buy that one and then it's good to know that I can still check this forum...

You can check it even better