1. id love a new colour scheme. Using the mobile site more and more these days. It does love a touchscreen
  2. Originally posted by Remy:U2start mobile now is extended with two features, of which the latter is great (I think, personally).

* Private messaging: read, compose and reply.
    * Quick quote: start your post with @username to quote the last post of someone in the topic you're replying to.

@username still didn't work the 5 times I tried.
  3. having a minor issue with the mobile site. In sevreral topics the 'last page' link just refreshes the current page im already on meaning I cant navigate tnrough larger topics. Anybody else?
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:having a minor issue with the mobile site. In sevreral topics the 'last page' link just refreshes the current page im already on meaning I cant navigate tnrough larger topics. Anybody else?

Examples are desired, link URL's or topics.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:having a minor issue with the mobile site. In sevreral topics the 'last page' link just refreshes the current page im already on meaning I cant navigate tnrough larger topics. Anybody else?

Yeah - it happens once in a while. I get it in the 360 tour topics for each city - where's yours happening, like on a specific thread?

Also, after exiting Safari I go back to the site and I'm logged out - anyone else got that problem? Other than that, it works great.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Yeah - it happens once in a while. I get it in the 360 tour topics for each city - where's yours happening, like on a specific thread?

Also, after exiting Safari I go back to the site and I'm logged out - anyone else got that problem? Other than that, it works great.

mostly in the 360 topics aswell. Maybe the mobile site cant cope witn larger topics.
  7. Since we're working on improving and extending the desktop site anyway I think the mobile site will see a few new features as well. If anyone has suggestions, please drop them.

Meanwhile, regarding the minor issues that you have, the logging out issue hasn't occured yet. The last page too, but with a few examples I can maybe track the problem.

8. Could be, I will run a few tests.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Since we're working on improving and extending the desktop site anyway I think the mobile site will see a few new features as well. If anyone has suggestions, please drop them.

Meanwhile, regarding the minor issues that you have, the logging out issue hasn't occured yet. The last page too, but with a few examples I can maybe track the problem.

a Quote button would make it alot easyer to use Remy

10. That's not really possible now, but maybe I can do something with Javascript to put @username automatically in the reply-field.