1. nicer colour scheme? Perhaps having our own posts in green? The site now on the 5800 is just grey

2. Yeah the iPhone site looks great but the other OS site doesn't. I will see what I can do.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

That's not really possible now, but maybe I can do something with Javascript to put @username automatically in the reply-field.

sound like it would do the trick

4. Originally posted by Remy:Since we're working on improving and extending the desktop site anyway I think the mobile site will see a few new features as well. If anyone has suggestions, please drop them.

Meanwhile, regarding the minor issues that you have, the logging out issue hasn't occured yet. The last page too, but with a few examples I can maybe track the problem.

Suggestions:

I see streaming videos, song lists and lyrics, You Too etc, but not setlists from previous shows. Can that be integrated somehow like how neat the lyrics page is? It doesn't have to offer downloads - for the reason of personal data usage costs - but having it there would make a great addition.

Showing avatars on each post and an option on the mobile site to turn them on and off.

Links to the u2start Twitter, Facebook groups considering people use Twitter on their devices and don't always remember the specific URL.

I was thinking RSS feeds but that would come down to how many devices natively support them.
  5. removing the streaming videos would be a good option. Would free up space for something more useful and save people from unknowingly using a lo of data

6. mabey use red and yellow instead of blue and green

7. Why not have a list of predefined colour scheme settings? Red and yellow as default???
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:removing the streaming videos would be a good option. Would free up space for something more useful and save people from unknowingly using a lo of data

It's one of the most popular sections on the mobile site, especially on iPhones/iPods.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Suggestions:

I see streaming videos, song lists and lyrics, You Too etc, but not setlists from previous shows. Can that be integrated somehow like how neat the lyrics page is? It doesn't have to offer downloads - for the reason of personal data usage costs - but having it there would make a great addition.

Showing avatars on each post and an option on the mobile site to turn them on and off.

Links to the u2start Twitter, Facebook groups considering people use Twitter on their devices and don't always remember the specific URL.

I was thinking RSS feeds but that would come down to how many devices natively support them.

Thanks Bootlegs/concerts will be integrated.

10. Nice to hear about constant improvements.

The forgotten password problem is happening when I respring (reload the desktop) my iPod after putting in a new mod or installing a new app from Cydia, and then it forgets the password. Not only on u2start does it happen...also on my banking site and Gmail as well. So that's the cause. Only on jailbroken devices though...
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Nice to hear about constant improvements.

The forgotten password problem is happening when I respring (reload the desktop) my iPod after putting in a new mod or installing a new app from Cydia, and then it forgets the password. Not only on u2start does it happen...also on my banking site and Gmail as well. So that's the cause. Only on jailbroken devices though...

My jailbroken device does fine, I'm always logged in, never have to re-login somewhere.