1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

If it saves you any time, it was confirmed as just one of the beach clips. I unfortunately don't have it to re-up, but I'm sure a few other people do. I could be completely wrong on this too...but isn't this the one people are starting to call "All My Life"?

And it has bits and pieces of both Crazy Tonight and Breathe (again, if memory serves correctly), so I doubt this will resurface in any way on SoA, seeing as how it's been broken down and rearranged.

Yep, read that. But i can't remember i heard "All my life"...

On the other hand i didn't knew the info in your 2nd paragraph so thank you for that ;-)
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Yep, read that. But i can't remember i heard "All my life"...

On the other hand i didn't knew the info in your 2nd paragraph so thank you for that ;-)

No problem- I'm like....89% sure of it. I know it had remnants of "Crazy Tonight" in there, but I can't recall the other song, and am only fairly certain it was "Breathe".

Happy listening when it does come around!
  3. (re)downloaded the Beach Clips... But the 5th, which will probably the one i'm looking for, has been removed by mediafire ofcourse... Bloody hell
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:(re)downloaded the Beach Clips... But the 5th, which will probably the one i'm looking for, has been removed by mediafire ofcourse... Bloody hell

give me ur email and ill see what i can do
    and yes this is called "All My Life"
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono:(re)downloaded the Beach Clips... But the 5th, which will probably the one i'm looking for, has been removed by mediafire ofcourse... Bloody hell

I remember 4 beach clips from Summer 2008: Magnificent, GOYB, Unknown Caller, and Breathe.

Is "All my life" (or whatever it is called) older? Some people say 2006. Does anyone know whether there are other Beach Clips...?
  6. There's other beach clips with final Bomb songs like Vertigo and All Because Of You from 2004.

All My Life comes from a 2006 set and those other NLOTH ones are from 2008.
  7. Yep, those 4 from 2008 (those that i was familiar with) are actually Get On Your Boots, Unknown Caller, Magnificent and Breathe

But i didn't knew anything about those from 2006, certainly not All My Life

8. Which were all pretty representative of the final album versions might I add, unlike what most people thought.

Still it's quite surprising that they're using a song from 2006 for the Spiderman musical and that it's similar enough for people to recognise it based solely on a 10 second sound clip on the musical website.

9. 100% right
  10. Only Songs of Ascent discussion in here, y'all...keep the beach clips to their own topic
  11. Ok. Still no SOA. Probably even not before the start of the tour this summer...

12. Yes, they were pretty much final versions; Breathe is probably the one which was reworked the most (I like more the part in the clips that now corresponds to the verse "These days are better than that", 2 x)