1. Not going into specific posts here, but remember. The politics topic has been closed.

This is for all kinds of news, I almost would prefer talking Miley Cyrus naked video clip than politics in this thread.
  2. Originally posted by Risto:Not going into specific posts here, but remember. The politics topic has been closed.

This is for all kinds of news, I almost would prefer talking Miley Cyrus naked video clip than politics in this thread.

Totally agree, let's cut the politic shit. It's like if we closed the Arcade Fire thread for any reasons, and then we all discussed Arcade Fire in the Bruce Springsteen topic... Got it? Ok. Let's cut it. We all know our positions after so many years - no need to repeat it all in an unnecesary and angry loop.
  3. Oh, it looks I got it wrong. Sorry, won't happen again.
  4. So, today 10 years ago, Johnny Cash passed away. Worth a watch:
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Totally agree, let's cut the politic shit. It's like if we closed the Arcade Fire thread for any reasons, and then we all discussed Arcade Fire in the Bruce Springsteen topic... Got it? Ok. Let's cut it. We all know our positions after so many years - no need to repeat it all in an unnecesary and angry loop.

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. The major reason the Politics topic went wrong was because of Aarons endless lib shit drivel and his incapability to debate like a normal human being. I find it sad that one of the most interesting topics on this forum is being closed because of that. If we can't discuss such rudimentary things like Putins article in the New York Times, I cannot see the point of having this topic.
  6. Originally posted by fabian:[..]

I'm sorry, but I strongly disagree. The major reason the Politics topic went wrong was because of Aarons endless lib shit drivel and his incapability to debate like a normal human being. I find it sad that one of the most interesting topics on this forum is being closed because of that. If we can't discuss such rudimentary things like Putins article in the New York Times, I cannot see the point of having this topic.

The reason why the Politics thread is closed was explained in its last post; read it again just in case you haven't got it right. You can PM us for further reference if needed.

This isn't Politics Topic #2. See the first posts in this thread to see it is intended to be a place to discuss funny or surreal news. Something like the Humour topic but with a slight "current news" theme - nothing else.

PS. Thanks Yogi!
  7. - final remarks -

Originally posted by LikeASong:The reason why the Politics thread is closed was explained in its last post; read it again just in case you haven't got it right. You can PM us for further reference if needed.

That's one way to put it. I like your explanation, but really, the sole reason the topic crashed was because of Aaron. I think most of the people here agree on that, including the man himself. It's a shame, because it was one of the most interesting topics on the board. I hope you'll find some way to bring it back.
  8. Time will tell. For the time being, it's enough. Thanks