1. I must admit Greg, congratulations! Getting noticed around the U2 world. Entertaining us as well! Keep firing out the updates mate!
  2. hahaha, from the Barcelona experience I also know how does it feel being in the eye of the hurricane, but dont worry, keep them coming Greg, keep them coming! You're doing a great job, and when the real setup begins (stage and most important, rehearsals) you're gonna be THE man in SLC. Great job
  3. Originally posted by ratcub:Will someone put a "2" next to the Univeristy of Utah block "U", as there was several years ago, so the city and people flying into SLC will see "U2" on the hillside??

I found out that Chunga from the old 101.9 was the one that got permission to do the "2" next to the "U" on the mountain. I got in touch with Cort, the other DJ on 101.9 and asked if he or Chunga had any plans to do the same this time. He said it is already in the works and should be up sometime this week or next.
  4. Enjoy!

5. Greg, thanks again for the updates!
  6. Fantastic stuff!!

7. The frame is either the same height or just a bit taller than the opposite stand already You'll be able to see the cigar from a fair bit away if it's a clear night
  8. the return of the claw!

and when you were driving at the start of the video it looked just like scotland!