1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Love: This site and the awesome people dedicated to U2

Hate: Bruce Springsteen, Pearl Jam and Coldplay invading the sanctity and taking over the topics in it!
    Oh hell yeah
  2. Love: The songs Miracle Drug and Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Hate: The fact that they come right after Vertigo as tracks 2 and 3 on Bomb and totally halt the momentum of the album.
  3. Originally posted by bpt3:Love: The songs Miracle Drug and Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Hate: The fact that they come right after Vertigo as tracks 2 and 3 on Bomb and totally halt the momentum of the album.
    Good point. What would you put after Vertigo? All Because Of You?
  4. I think so, yeah...either that or Love and Peace or Else. I always feel like the album needs at least a couple rockers in a row before Miracle Drug starts to slow things down. Maybe something like this as the first five tracks (and then the normal track order resuming afterward):

Vertigo
    All Because of You
    Miracle Drug
    LAPOE
    SYCMIOYO

5. Hate: How you can notice Bono's vocals are doubled/dubbed in R&H's version of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (specialy noticeable at 1:30, I have held the hand of the devil, it was waaa[rm in the night]aaarm in the niiiight, you hear the lower, background voice layer ending the verse before the foreground one).

Love: the rest about R&H's version of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
  6. Hate: Where the Streets Have No Name wasn't played on the Live From Paris JT DVD!

Love: Everything else about the Live From Paris show... especially the ten-minute With or Without You
  7. This topic looks like fun.

Love: That Spanish Eyes was played on the I+E tour.

Hate: That the Paris DVD cut the 2nd slot song (Gloria, OOC, Electric Co.)
  8. Love: the emotions in the crowd on the i+e Paris dvd during every breaking wave

Hate: the inclusion of EODM on the Paris dvd
  9. Originally posted by Kerstkaas:Love: the emotions in the crowd on the i+e Paris dvd during every breaking wave

Hate: the inclusion of EODM on the Paris dvd
    Really? I thought that People Have the Power with EODM at the end was one of the highlights of the show.
  10. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Really? I thought that People Have the Power with EODM at the end was one of the highlights of the show.
    Well, People Have the Power is ok to be fair although i dont really like the song but the last song kills the atmosphere a bit for me personally. On top of that i really dont like Jesse Hughes blaming all security guys and saying to europe that if everyone should've carried guns the attacks wouldnt be so severe. For me the tribute in City of blinding lights was far more intense and moving and I think One would have been the best closing song.
  11. Love: That we will have new U2 bootlegs soon, with songs that haven't been played in ages/ever.

Hate: That despite being in the Red Hill subscriber group I have no idea where I'll be over the summer so I just can't justify buying any tickets and thus I won't be able to see them, yet again.
  12. Love: That my mates sorted me for London GA & Dublin Pitch 2
    Hate: That after all the shop fronts & street signs I never got offered even 1 Ga ticket myself