1. Mcphisto mode on Than you thank you thank you mcphisto mode off

I'm so sorry, i did'nt read "torrent" but only "questions, problems" etc.

Sorry!
  2. Well since you used MacPhisto its okay
  3. morning, y'all
    just added a torrent, like every time before. It appeared in the list then for about 5 seconds, since then it's gone again. Removed? Gone?
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:morning, y'all
    just added a torrent, like every time before. It appeared in the list then for about 5 seconds, since then it's gone again. Removed? Gone?

No it's cache, just wait 10 minutes and then it's back
    We changed the caching system a little. The list is regenerated every 10 minutes.
  5. ah okay, I see. Thanks
  6. Ratio is enforced now. People with a low ratio wont be able to download. This affects 46 persons.

There are 300 members with low ratio but they still have starting credit left. Please check your ratio guys. Its a strict rule!
  7. Relaxed some rules. Now 2 torrent accounts are allowed per IP address. There were 4 members that were banned because of this. They are unbanned.

Truely sorry for the incoveniences! You guys should have told us. We dont bite
  8. Originally posted by Risto:Relaxed some rules. Now 2 torrent accounts are allowed per IP address. There were 4 members that were banned because of this. They are unbanned.

Truely sorry for the incoveniences! You guys should have told us. We dont bite

ha

9. Ok we dont bite anyone except for Kirsten

10. taking you on your word I knew it all along... ... dangerous ground for me here...

11. For those of you who with more interest in our torrent updates and news, follow @u2starttorrents
  12. Does nobody want to download 2010-DVD of Frankfurt or Hannover or the Part 2 of Barcelona 2009 ???

Waiting for about 30 hours for leechers on the 2010 ones, much longer for Barcelona ...

I want to download Part 1 of Barcelona after returning from Moscow ...